Live Clean (baby) Cream

Live Clean (baby) Cream Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 91 in Skin Care

June 28, 2017

I love live clean

I love both the cream and the body wash from live clean. Both smell amazing and does not irritate my babies skin. The smell may be a little strong for some people but they also have unsented. This leaves my kids skin extremely soft.

May 29, 2017

A little pricy but the smell of this cream is amazing. This cream works great for my skin and my sensitive skinned children. I've been buying it for 5 years now, we love love clean baby in our home.

May 14, 2017

This is my favourite baby lotion. I love the scent of it and it makes my kids smell amazing. It's gentle on their skin and we have no issues with rashes. The bottle is fairly large and lasts a long time so it's a great value.

April 17, 2017

i use this for my son, and it is awesome! it smells so good, and the cream isn't too heavy. it has helped so much over the winter months because my sons skin tends to get very dry. the price is a little more than others but i would say it is worth the value!

February 20, 2017

We've been using this on our infant son for 9 months now, and it definitely keep his skin moisturized and doesn't take a lot of cream to do the job. Definitely recommend.

January 10, 2017

Best baby lotion i have used to date! Amazing smell and so soft on my childs skin. I would definitely recommend and try all of this companies products. I am a very satisfied customer!

1.8/5

September 02, 2016

I wanted so bad to like this cream, it smells so good! Unfortunately both of my babies get rashes from this cream. I use the oil for their hair after a bath cause it smells so good but we cannot use the body wash or cream.

June 28, 2016

I absolutely LOVE it !!! the smell is perfect !!! my baby smells so good. I am pregnant and I will definately but it again for the new baby. This is ecological !!

August 05, 2015

love th live clean products, this one smells great and is soft and silky

June 08, 2015

I love this, my son can only use this for his skin problem he has. Love the smell and love how his skin feels after its on. The only product that lasts and does not cost alot. Not like other brands. ..