Live Clean (baby) Cream

Live Clean (baby) Cream Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 88 in Skin Care

April 17, 2017

i use this for my son, and it is awesome! it smells so good, and the cream isn't too heavy. it has helped so much over the winter months because my sons skin tends to get very dry. the price is a little more than others but i would say it is worth the value!

February 20, 2017

We've been using this on our infant son for 9 months now, and it definitely keep his skin moisturized and doesn't take a lot of cream to do the job. Definitely recommend.

January 10, 2017

Best baby lotion i have used to date! Amazing smell and so soft on my childs skin. I would definitely recommend and try all of this companies products. I am a very satisfied customer!

September 02, 2016

I wanted so bad to like this cream, it smells so good! Unfortunately both of my babies get rashes from this cream. I use the oil for their hair after a bath cause it smells so good but we cannot use the body wash or cream.

June 28, 2016

I absolutely LOVE it !!! the smell is perfect !!! my baby smells so good. I am pregnant and I will definately but it again for the new baby. This is ecological !!

August 05, 2015

love th live clean products, this one smells great and is soft and silky

June 08, 2015

I love this, my son can only use this for his skin problem he has. Love the smell and love how his skin feels after its on. The only product that lasts and does not cost alot. Not like other brands. ..

May 27, 2015

I've been using the live clean product since my son is born, he is 2 years 1/2 ans i still use them. It's smell amazing!! Gonna keep using this product for a while!!

April 26, 2015

Works fantastic, just like the other live clean baby products. Would recommend to any new parent!

March 07, 2015

Very thick and rich cream a little goes a long way.smooths baby skin leaving very soft and moisturized.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
    Questions About Premium

Melody86 added a new review for
    Ikea high chair

Melody86 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

mariche has started a new forum topic
    Mom's day crafts

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend Campaign