L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow foundation Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 731 in Foundation

3.2/5

July 19, 2017

Not worth the hype!

Being a big part of the YouTube world, when this foundation first came out its all anyone talked about! I had high expectations obviously as everyone loved it, but I just did not like this foundation! Atleast for my skin type, it clung to my dry patches and just looked terrible throughout the day! All skin types are different and different products work for different people but this one was a big no-go for me!

July 16, 2017

So effective and such a good quality product! I'm surprised

It's very effective and has a good, medium coverage. It also works for all skin types, which I think is amazing. It's very long lasting, and great for its value, though I would want it to have more of the actual product in it for its value. Definitely recommend this!

July 01, 2017

Nice drug store foundation

I liked using this foundation because it is really creamy and a little goes a long way! You have to be careful in the amount you use because sometimes it can come off as cakey if it isn't blended properly! I like how this line has so many shades for every skin tone!

July 01, 2017

Go To Foundation

High end results.
    This is my favourite foundation, since my skin tends to be dry and flaky at times. The foundation leaves my face with a nice soft glow. I've never had a problem with it looking cakey when applied with a brush or a sponge. It blends extremely well.
    The foundation is a little pricey, so I wait for it to go on sale.

June 26, 2017

I LOVE and will buy this forever!

First of all, I would like to say I was very hesitant to use this on my skin because it is dry and a lot of foundations seem to show off the fact that my skin is dry. This did not. I used it in conjunction with the L'Oreal corrector and contour kits. More on those later, though.

I got this about a month ago and the little squeeze bottle feels full-ish. I use it about 3x a week. It looks like a mousse when you squeeze it out and it is just that airy on your skin too! It blends well and doesn't make your skin look streaky, greasy or creasy! The coverage was great and it lasted about 8-9 hours before it started to wear off in the summer heat. I would prefer not having to reapply but I would have had to if I had planned on being out any longer. Despite that I love this foundation and I will be buying it again and again!

Now, if you want the best results, which I seem to have got, use a primer, L'Oreals correcting kit under the foundation and their contour kit on top. Also, this product does run a bit lighter than your actual skin tone so make sure you sample before you buy! =)

June 04, 2017

Blown away by this foundation!! I never stick to one foundation for long because I never have found one I loved, but this foundation is wonderful for my combination skin. It is dewy, soft and doesn't oxidize. My only complaints are it's very liquidy, and the shade range isn't light enough for me

May 30, 2017

Mon fond de teint préféré a vie en pharmacie !
    J'ai une peau mixte et ce fond de teint ne donne pas de brillance au zone grasse ! Il donne une couvrance moyenne et un fini naturel ! A vous procurer ++++
    Je vous le recommande !

May 09, 2017

This foundation is a medium to full coverage so it is buildanle. It is a runny consistency so I like to apply it with a brush to maximize the product and then go over it with a make up sponge for a more flawless finish. It gives you a nice satin finish to your face. I can get about 10 hour wear out of this foundation with a few creases around my nose but I have normal to combination skin. All and all I 100% recommend this product to anyone looking for a natural glowing look with a long wearing capability.

May 06, 2017

Meh! Nothing really special about this stuff. Coverage was average, felt a bit heavy and made my skin feel a bit greasy. Not something I would buy again.

May 05, 2017

I love how light this foundation feels on my face. It matches well and is super easy to use. It is long lasting and makes feel great! The container is a squeeze bottle and I recommend using with a brush.