L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 887 in Mascara

March 14, 2017

For the price, it's a great mascara. But whenever I apply it, my eyes kind of sting from my eyelash root. I can literally feel like I've put on something on my lashes. Plus it's very hard to take it off, even with the waterproof remover.

March 12, 2017

Bien que j'utilise L'Oréal Voluminous depuis des années, je n'avais jamais essayé la version waterproof. J'ai été très déçue, il n'est pas aussi fantastique que dans la version régulière, les cils ne se séparent pas aussi facilement, il faut le travailler un peu plus car il semble plus épais. Cependant il résiste très bien à l'eau.

December 30, 2016

Great affordable mascara, still willing to try out others, but definitely worth the $5 I paid for. At first I was meh, but as the formula dried down a bit, it gave me MANY voluminous lashes. Also, easy to wash off too even though I had the waterproof version.

December 28, 2016

I love this mascara!! It's my everyday, go-to mascara! This mascara is buildable and makes my lashes look so much fuller. And you can't beat the price!

August 25, 2016

Ive been using this product for years and there is a very good reason for that. Its absolutely wonderful! Forget all the fancy new mascaras with lengthening technology or whatever. this one is simple, lasts a long time on your face and gives your eyelashes a classy look. love it!

1.5/5

July 20, 2016

Je n'ai pas aimée ce mascara. Il laisse les cils beaucoup trop fournis tout en laissant des grumeaux. La brosse est beaucoup trop grosse. Les cils ne parraient, en aucun cas, naturel.

July 11, 2016

I found the formula to be too wet, which caused it to transfer onto my eyelids. After a few uses it eventually dried down, making it easier to work with, but I wouldn't repurchase this anyway because I'm not a fan of the brush.

November 07, 2015

Though I have occasionally tried new products being marketed, in very little time I am back with L'Oréal brown-black for everyday use or black (did not like carbon black) when going out. Definitely thickens and lengthens without clumping.

June 19, 2015

i like the wand and bristles. and how easy it is to apply

June 13, 2015

My to go mascara when I go out hanging with my girlfriends.
    The mascara made my eyes bigger