Loreal brow stylist definer Reviews
#15 in Eyebrow Care

April 17, 2019

Natural eyebrows

So I decided to buy a brow pencil and I saw that the l'areal one was highly recommended.I'm someone who doesn't have much eyebrows but wanted a natural look so I went for it. It is a product that cost approximately 10$ (CAD) which is affordable.I like it because it has a side with a brush and the other one has the actual pencil.The pencil doesn't break easily but it works smoothly.I'm someone who is sensible in this area but this pencil didn't hurt or made any redness.I love it but Also want to try something new.

February 12, 2019

I love it, would buy it again for sure.

I love how easy it is to use. It is easy to put on and take off. I found the perfect shade and it blends in beautifully, giving me the extra boost for confidence that I need

September 26, 2018

Drugstore wonder!

This product is a great substitute for some of the higher end brands. I used the Lancome brow pencil which is similar in colour, product and packaging for years but finding this gem I have saved around $17 each time I repurchase. The product of its self is very workable, not to hard you end up dragging your skin but firm enough that you can create a precise line without it looking smeared. Colour range is great blonde colours are on the more taupe side rather then being green based like some other drugstore brow pencils.

April 06, 2018

Can't live without

Since turning 40 my brows have been very patchy and this pencil works great, it creates real looking hairs and does not look like you have drawn anything on.

March 10, 2018

Easy application. Have bought again..recommend it.

The brow pencil was easy to apply wasnt messy but precise. Color selection is good and true to color. its light and can be washed off easily. I trust thr brand. Doesnt feel waxy and glides on nicely. I didnt need to re apply but if yoy do its again simple and doesnt cake.

January 12, 2018

Best dupe for ABH!

I was looking for something to replace my ABH Brow pencil and this was it!!! It is almost identical to the ABH one in terms of packaging, product and even the spoolie is pretty close. I have the shade Brunette and I love it! The product is very easy to use and its not too pigmented which is great because it allows for a nice natural brow look. Thanks Loreal for an amazing product!

2.7/5

November 16, 2017

Surprishubg

Good product. I've tried many that haven't had the "real" effect but this one does. Takes a little practice to get it right but definitely worth the money

November 08, 2017

Good

Loreal brow stylist definer is perfect. Its a thing which i would love to gift my friends family and boss. My friend who is a model uses it all the times and have recommended it to me.

October 14, 2017

Worth every single penny

Finally found my ideal eyebrow pencil. I love how this glides on easily and allows for really precise strokes. My brows are not thick so I need to have a very good precision pencil that makes it easy to fill and shape my brows. I love that when I change my hair colour it is easy to find my new colour in their choices. Yes, I change my brow colour subtly when I dye my hair! A great match and so easy to use. I love that it is so high quality and yet still affordable. A win for me.

October 14, 2017
    Indiana, United States

New product for me

I have personally never tried a brow product, & have always been intimidated. This product was very good for my first time and quiet helpful. I would recommend it because it is affordable and easy to use.