L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation Reviews
#146 in Foundation

October 30, 2018

Great drugstore foundation

Great foundation for daily wear. It blends easy, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. It is medium coverage, can build it more, and leaves a slight glow. Feels light on the skin, and it great for drier skins. Awesome drugstore find.

September 03, 2018

Perfect foundation

Love this foundation! It’s an amazing foundation that does it’s job. Have tried a few high end foundations and this definitely is comparable at a fraction of the cost. I have reached for this foundation again and again and prefer it to my Bobbi Brown. It’s easy to apply and gives a flawless, dewy finish. Love that it comes in a variety of shades too.

August 28, 2018

Perfect foundation for natural dewy model looking skin

This is my second favorite foundation because of the natural looking and light weight formula for the perfect model dewy skin look. It wears great all day but this foundation does transfer onto clothes, cellphones etc. It would be ideal for everyday because it’s not too heavy or full coverage.

June 22, 2018

The only foundation I use :)

This foundation is my go too, I love the texture, the colours are many to choose from, does not clog my pores, bang for the buck and keeps my skin glowing all day.

April 26, 2018

Great quality!

I was surprised at how much I actually fell in love with this foundation! It’s like I was trying a high end prestige quality brand, it’s very smooth and easy to apply, coverage is medium but buildable it reminded me of Georgie Armani luminous silk!

March 27, 2018

Je le rachèterais, peut-être!

Je suis mitigée par ce produit. J’aime la couleur et l’effet. Par contre, j’ai l’impression qu’il ne couvre pas suffisament. Le fini est bien! Je vais peut-être en essayer un autre la prochaine fois.

February 19, 2018

L’Oréal pro glow foundation love

This is the BEST drug store foundation ever. The formula is the best goes on lightweight and never cakey. It leaves your skin dewy and glowing. The product lasts from morning to late night.

December 24, 2017

Great coverage

I really love the L’Oreal Infallible line. I usually get the matte finish foundation, but decided to try this one for a change. I have combination to oily skin, badly in the T-zone, so I was worried this would make me too shiney. It did add some glow to my skin, but a more healthy glow. The colour I got ended up being too dark after my tan faded from the summer, so I mixed it with my matte lighter foundation and it did a nice job.