Loreal Luscious Mascara Carbon Black Reviews
Ranked #139 in Mascara

August 31, 2017

Great product.i would definitely buy it again.

I bought this mascara to try something new. I thought it was pretty good. I really liked the color . It was dark and it made my eyelashes look really thick. I will definitely buy it again!

August 11, 2017

Lashes to Envy!

This mascara made my eyelashes so thick and long that I am constantly being asked what mascara I use! L'oreal has always been my favourite, I am consistently recommending this product to other people to achieve the full lash effect that this provides.

May 29, 2017

Such a good mascara! I love this stuff. i've heard it's a dupe for too faced BTS mascara. Doesn't flake or move around too much, and holds a curl very well.

May 02, 2017

I really enjoy this mascara when I am doing very dramatic looks because it makes the eyelashes look very full, however, you have to be very careful with this mascara and not layer too much on (no more than 2 coats) because it will get clumpy quick! Also buy the waterproof version of this, non-waterproof tends to run a little on the lower lashes

January 25, 2017

I have very thin short eyelashes. I have tried extensions but they are not for me. After trying so so many different mascaras I finally found one I loved. It dosent clump, or flake off. It makes my eyelashes look great. Thanks Loreal.. Live this product. Will never turn back

December 25, 2016

Excellent pour allonger les cils j'adore ce produit et l'effet qu'il produit. Cela donne de beaux cils de princesse long et volumineux. Je le recommande fortement

September 09, 2016

Love this mascara! I love a good wet mascara and this one is perfect. It goes on beautifully and doesn't clump at all. You can later more coats and it always looks amazing.

August 24, 2016

I have been using Loreal Luscious Mascara in carbon Black for a few decades and it is the most consistent mascara I have ever used, it really separates the lashes and makes them appear longer and very dark black for a snazzy deep dark look around the eyes.