4.1/5
L'Oreal Paris Lash Out Mascara Reviews
#629 in Mascara

Patented Lengthening Formula, with an advanced protein complex goes on smoothly, dries quickly and wears all day without flaking.Smoothly coats lashes to build and separate without clumping. Delicate conditioners leave lashes soft and supple. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Flake-proof and fragrance-free.

May 31, 2017

Love the product!!! Always trying new mascaras but keep on coming back to this one. It extends the lashes and makes them look full. I've tried brands that sell 3x this one, but don't compare. Great product, great price!!!

May 09, 2016

i love this mascara i have sensitive eyes and it does not hurt them or want me to take my eyes out i love that it makes my eyes look bigger cant stop getting complements when i wear it i love it

July 18, 2015

Good mascara for a good price!!!

June 13, 2015

I love how this makes my lashes look so long! It also lasts all day and doesnt flake off.

May 29, 2015

This makes my eyelashes look amazing. The brush is a little weird and it really takes a minute to dry but it is well worth that minute!

May 25, 2015

loreal is one of my best choice for make up that doesnt cost to much 1 really good quality price value

May 20, 2015

decided to pay a little more than my usual mascara but was glad I did,

May 03, 2015

Makes lashes long and.natural without clumping or smudging. Waterproof too.

March 01, 2014

I thought that this mascara would work well with my lashes, as the wand was small and plush, but it did not. This didn't really separate or define my lashes, and it didn't really volumize or thicken my lashes, it just sort of gave my lashes a wet look. This did have ok staying power however.

March 01, 2014