L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

November 29, 2017

My absolute fave mascara

This is my absolute favorite mascara! I've tried at least 10 different brands of mascara and keep coming back to this one. It is a great price, and is very effective for building volume and length. No flaking.

November 25, 2017

My Go to mascara

My go to mascara everytime even after using other brands (expensive or not) I always go back to this one. That says something. I find that the brush is perfect for creating volume without charging to much product on your lashes and you can layer 2-3 times if you want great volume. I love the carbon black one and will always repurchase even after I cheat on it and go try other brands too.

November 20, 2017

Amazed!

I used to be devoted to a different mascara, but after trying L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara, I have to say...this is my new holy grail. My lashes are defined and fluffy, it looks like I am wearing false lashes. I've never experienced this with other mascaras. It doesn't dry out in the tube, it doesn't clump, it really does add loads of volume, and it lasts all day without flaking. Just love it!

November 14, 2017

Great price and works well

This is one of my stand by mascaras, I love the brush as its full and seems to get every lash, reasonable price and works well and stays put. I would recommend this and it doesn't seem to bother my eyes which can happen with other mascaras. Great brush, price and effective .

November 02, 2017

Everyday choice!

This is the mascara I use every time I wear makeup, I don't bother buying high end mascara because this one is so good I don't need to waste extra money. I have been using this for years and despite sometimes when I am coming to the end of the tube it gets a flake on my cheek here and there, It's perfect otherwise! I recommend to anyone that hasn't tried it

October 24, 2017

Best drugstore mascara

This is the one mascara I buy time and time again. Lengthens, Fills lashes with a brush that get right down to the lid line. Long lasting both on and in the tube - no chunks or clumps

October 23, 2017

I've been buying this for years

This is one of my favourite mascaras by far. The bristles on the wand are soft and separate my lashes beautifully. My eyelashes are long but fine and I'm always seeking more volume to avoid the spidery look - this mascara builds volume without clumping and doesn't transfer throughout the day. Two quick coats and I'm all set!

October 20, 2017

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara

This stuff works great. I have tried very expensive brands before that haven't even come close to doing what this one does. It goes on easy and doesn't clump up like others can. Its a good price and leaves the lashes looking full and long.

October 17, 2017

Will buy again

This mascara in blackist black lives up to it's claims. Large thick brush that thickens and lengthens lashes... upper and lower. Easily held wand that makes it easy to apply.

October 05, 2017

All time fave

I've tried every mascara there is, and this is my all time favourite drug store brand. It lifts and separates, and makes lashes look thick. Both the waterproof and regular behave the same way. It goes on sale often.