L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

February 14, 2018

Thickening Mascara

My go to mascara. I have long eyelashes but I need to make it thicker. This helps with that. The formula is thick enough but does not give me those raccoon eyes.

January 27, 2018

C'est super

J'utilise le mascara tous les jours. C'est incroyable, toute la journée vous avez du volume dans le cils, même si vous avez peu de cils ça te donne beaucoup de volume.

January 20, 2018

The Best!

This mascara is the only one I buy. Other brands just don't cut it for me. This mascara applies very nicely and doesn't clump like others do. It stays on no matter what (even the non-waterproof), and looks great even at the end of the day. I am always complimented on my eyelashes with this mascara!

January 13, 2018

amazing mascara

this product looks absolutely amazing! it doesn't clump up and doesn't feel heavy. my eyelashes look much fuller, thicker and very very long, I highly recommend this product, its worth the price!

January 12, 2018

My first choice drugstore mascara

Like it very much for the price/quality ratio. It doesn’t flake unless it’s very old. Easy to apply and remove, doesn’t irritate my eyes. Love it, recommend!

December 13, 2017

Best drugstore mascara!!

This is by far the best drugstore mascara I have ever used and mascara is one of my favorite beauty items .It brings my lashes to life and doesn't flake

November 29, 2017

My absolute fave mascara

This is my absolute favorite mascara! I've tried at least 10 different brands of mascara and keep coming back to this one. It is a great price, and is very effective for building volume and length. No flaking.

November 25, 2017

My Go to mascara

My go to mascara everytime even after using other brands (expensive or not) I always go back to this one. That says something. I find that the brush is perfect for creating volume without charging to much product on your lashes and you can layer 2-3 times if you want great volume. I love the carbon black one and will always repurchase even after I cheat on it and go try other brands too.

November 20, 2017

Amazed!

I used to be devoted to a different mascara, but after trying L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara, I have to say...this is my new holy grail. My lashes are defined and fluffy, it looks like I am wearing false lashes. I've never experienced this with other mascaras. It doesn't dry out in the tube, it doesn't clump, it really does add loads of volume, and it lasts all day without flaking. Just love it!

November 14, 2017

Great price and works well

This is one of my stand by mascaras, I love the brush as its full and seems to get every lash, reasonable price and works well and stays put. I would recommend this and it doesn't seem to bother my eyes which can happen with other mascaras. Great brush, price and effective .