L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara Reviews
#3 in Mascara

Volume building mascara with a unique formula that builds lashes to four times their natural thickness. Patented Volume-Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges, or clumps. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested.Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. All-day wear.

For more info, visit L'Oreal

April 08, 2020

Wouldn't use anything else!

Love love love this mascara! My ultimate go to. I even replaced my high end brand with this because I liked it more. Makes your lashes look long and full, no clumping, no flaking and long lasting.

April 04, 2020

Excellent for product for the value

I have tried so many mascaras over my lifetime. Some were great others a complete disaster but this is my ultimate favourite and my go to evertime. It’s perfect because you can go minimal with your makeup and it looks barely there...
    Or use a lash primer and eyelash curler along with a few extra coats and voila!! Beautiful lashes!! Never clumps and i find you can get in close to your lashes catching all the fine tiny ones without a huge mess.

March 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My Ultimate Favorite

I started using this mascara when I was first trying on make up many, many years ago. I’ve tried different brands on and off over time, and I literally ALWAYS come back to this one! The price is always right, it’s easy to apply and goes a long way. Reliable!

March 25, 2020

J’aime bien

Je n’ai jamais été déçu en achetant ce produit. Ces un bon go too qui ne coûte pas trop chère mais garde tout de même une bonne qualité. Je le recommande

March 19, 2020

Love!!!

Have used this mascara consistently for over 5 years, it’s my favourite, affordable, go-to brand... never leaves a clumpy mess behind. Lashes look so full. Highly recommend this product

March 09, 2020

Gives great lashes

Overall I was very happy with this Mascara, it provides length and can be built up to achieve an almost false lash look! Good value for the money, and one that is in my collection

March 07, 2020

Love

I have been using this for years. I try different ones to see if there is something better but I always go back to it. it lasts all day and it is easy to remove a night. Amplifies the lashes for both daytime and nighttime use.

February 29, 2020

i wont use any other product

This is the best mascara on the market, i wont use any other product on my lashes, I have been using this brand for years and i am very happy with it.

February 10, 2020
    Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom

Best Jo

I am new to wearing mascara and already have fairly dark lashes - I am NW20 in MAC foundation with naturally dark brown hair and blue eyes. However, I dye my hair very light blonde. So, in terms of mascara, I don’t think a very black color works well on me, so I went with the black-brown shade on this one. I also am trying to perfect the art of natural looking make up, which is a far cry from the days of my youth - I am 36 years old. So, yes, this mascara is lovely and does indeed make your lashes appear thicker and longer. without clumping. I mean, no clumps whatsoever - just a lovely curtain of thick dark, lashes. Nothing too long or dramatic - just perfect Try this one if you can!

February 01, 2020

Mascara

Super mascara ! J’ai déjà les cils longs mais ce produit les mets en valeur et les mets en valeur ! Ça brosse permet de rallonger les
    Cils et c’est super !