loreal total reapir 5 Detangling care Reviews
#387 in Hair Care

May 15, 2019

buy with confidence

i would reccomend this total repair for anyone with dry damaged hair from using colorings and perms. ive been dying my hair along time and this product made my hair soft again. well woth the money

April 18, 2018

works very well

I've been using this for awhile now and it works very well. I have very curly hair so detangler is a must and this does the job well. It makes my hair super soft and very easy to brush through

October 06, 2017

Works great, Strong Smell

It works great, its just that the smell is SO strong! Seriously, when I first used it I was a bit scared. It did detangle super well and I believe I will be purchasing it every time I can find a sale on it!

March 15, 2017

great product, I use it a lot, i am a big fan of Loreal and their hair products, great prize as well, very affordable comparable to other products. my hair feels amazing after !

March 13, 2017

I abuse my hair at the salon every 6 weeks and I can always count on Total Repair 5 to bring it back to life!! Never feels damaged after a use. I love it!! I continue to colour my hair with the help of Loreal.

June 21, 2016

I love this product! No matter how much conditioner I would use in the shower when I got out my hair would be so tangly! Since I started using this I haven't had an issue and my hair is much more shinier and healthier! It definitely does what it says it's suppose to!!

April 01, 2016

This stuff is a life saver! My hair gets so frizzy and knotted when i go without it. I've dyed my head so many colors, only the L'Oreal total repair 5 line has been able to make it feel healthy again. I seriously couldn't live without this stuff OMG.

February 17, 2016

I got to try these products by a review company and they are amazing. My hair is so damaged from colouring, blow drying and flat ironing it over the years and it mended my split ends and my hair looks so healthy! I love the 3 step system shampoo conditioner and the leave in conditioner.

December 15, 2015

Yes! With curly coarse hair this is a must have! And smells wonderful too :)

December 15, 2015

This is my favorite hair product. Only spray I've ever found that actually has made my hair softer and feel healthier. Love love love