loreal total reapir 5 Detangling care Reviews
#249 in Hair Care

May 15, 2019

buy with confidence

i would reccomend this total repair for anyone with dry damaged hair from using colorings and perms. ive been dying my hair along time and this product made my hair soft again. well woth the money

March 19, 2019

This stuff works!

As someone with super thick, long hair, who suffers from post partum hair loss, my locks can get pretty tangly. This is the only stuff I have found that works for my hair to actually get the tangles out. Would definitely recommend it!

February 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Item!

Love this product! My hair is always hard to brush, and this makes it so much easier! Would definitely recommend buying this and I will continue to buy!

January 24, 2019

A MUST BUY!

I always put my hair in a bun to prevent any hair falling to my face every time and doesn't really want to cut my hair short, due to that my hair is always tangled up, sometimes so worse that Im being tempted on cutting it instead, but this product really helps a lot with that, less to no pain when detangling it. Not to mention my hair really looks dry and dead after, and this product helps me to liven up my hair again, back to its healthy look.

January 13, 2019

Like a leave-in conditioner spray

Loreal total repair 5 replenishing detangling care. Tried many other brands within last 5 years. For inexpensive selection, this one works the best. Use it on wet or dry like a leave-in conditioner.

April 18, 2018

works very well

I've been using this for awhile now and it works very well. I have very curly hair so detangler is a must and this does the job well. It makes my hair super soft and very easy to brush through

October 06, 2017

Works great, Strong Smell

It works great, its just that the smell is SO strong! Seriously, when I first used it I was a bit scared. It did detangle super well and I believe I will be purchasing it every time I can find a sale on it!

March 15, 2017

great product, I use it a lot, i am a big fan of Loreal and their hair products, great prize as well, very affordable comparable to other products. my hair feels amazing after !

March 13, 2017

I abuse my hair at the salon every 6 weeks and I can always count on Total Repair 5 to bring it back to life!! Never feels damaged after a use. I love it!! I continue to colour my hair with the help of Loreal.

June 21, 2016

I love this product! No matter how much conditioner I would use in the shower when I got out my hair would be so tangly! Since I started using this I haven't had an issue and my hair is much more shinier and healthier! It definitely does what it says it's suppose to!!