L'Oreal TOTAL REPAIR EXTREME Conditioner

L'Oreal TOTAL REPAIR EXTREME Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #396 out of 677 in Conditioner

April 03, 2017

I tried this product after I decided I didnt want to spend a lot on the loreal professional line. I found this shampoo and conditioner worked well and smelled really good. The only down side as with the professional line is my hair became accustomed to it so I had to try something else. Out of all 'regular' loreal shampoo and conditioners I've tried this is the best one so far.

November 25, 2016

Tried this product because it was on sale, Usually I trust L'oreal products, I used it every time I washed my hair and didn't see any real improvement.

September 08, 2016

I love this product. I haven't had any problem with split ends since I started using it and it doesn't seem to affect my color. it also washes out nice and easy and leaves my hair nice and soft

January 16, 2016

This stuff is great! I usually use salon products, but being on maternity leave, I decided to give this line a try. My hair is coloured, and I have dry ends and oily roots. I wash my hair every day. This conditioner is thick, smells nice and does a really great job. My hair is soft and shiny, not weighed down.

May 01, 2015

Love this stuff I use the shampoo and conditioner both and my hair is smooth tangle free and soft .. also smells great. I have very thick colour damaged hair so this product is a blessing for it. Id recommend at least trying it out.

September 26, 2014

I got 2 samples from the Toronto International Film Festival....for shampoo and conditioner for this product. Keep in mind that I have full waist long Asian hair. I thought the sample wouldn't be enough shampoo for my head, but it was thankfully. I feel like my hair has more volume then usual after using it (and I've tried it twice , each a week apart). I like it, I think I would use it again.

The conditioner is a very thick cream (not runny at all), and coated the ends of my hair well (I never put conditioner on my scalp or roots or else I would have no volume). It took out tangles easily and felt good.

My hair is dyed..and after using this product, I felt as though my hair was lighter in colour. I am unsure if that's because it's more drying then my normal shampoo, or if it's because this shampoo doesn't state that it protects colour treated hair.

Would I purchase it? Maybe, but I would prefer a colour protecting shampoo and conditioner formula.