L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder Reviews
#156 in Powder

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin's texture and tone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush and Concealer.Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: blot shine, blend all over for a natural finish or build for more coverage. Wear over True Match Makeup or alone for a flawless look.Exclusive triple-refined formula makes it possible to match your skin's texture. Never looks chalky or cakey.Oil-free and non-comedogenic.Allure 2007 and 2008 Best of Beauty Award Winner for Powder.

March 07, 2021
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Good coverage

My favourite powder of all times, provides a good matte finish look. Skin looks well covered and it stays on well. There are a lot of shades to choose from.

August 15, 2019

Perfect

Perfect for my skin tone has no side effects and very delegate on skin and it's very affordable, i would recommend this product to anyone at anytime just love it.

January 25, 2019

Super blendable

I use this powder in addition to BB cream to covers-up blemishes, even out my skin tone, and take away shine. I find that this product blends in seamlessly with my natural skin tone and leaves my skin with a very matte finish. Love this product, wish it was a little more affordable, but I think it will last a while.

April 02, 2018

Make up Essential

I bought this a while ago, and it has lasted me so long! This product has great coverage! I love it so much I just wish it was cheaper. Its such great quality too! compare to other powder that I have used this is one that I could continue using for a while. I get it on Walmart and I strongly recommended if you are the type that only use powder and blush for a daily basic!

March 24, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I just love this product! It looks so nice and clean after applied on my face! Hides flaws pretty well. The natural beige color is perfect for my complexion.

January 31, 2018

great

This is my everyday foundation , I use it to set my liquid foundation to last all day . I love how small and compact it is which makes it easier to carry around and do the quick touch up even tho usually I can go all day without re-applying. I don't use the sponge that comes with it because it just sucks up the powder and doesn't give me the result i want.

April 17, 2017

This product is something I have been using for years! It sits at a great price, a lot of product comes in the packaging, it is perfect for on-the-go makeup touch ups, and it advertises being super-blendable for a reason! I personally use this to mattify my liquid foundation, which is does perfectly, on top of providing extra coverage without any cakiness. The shade selection is wonderful as well. I recommend this to everyone needed an affordable and efficient powder.

June 27, 2016

I really like this foundation but find it's best for fall / winter months when it's not so hot. It is a great coverup but because you apply it with a sponge and it is not a powder can sometimes feels heavy and oily. It does create a flawless look and because of texture allows makeup to sit nicely on it.

February 16, 2016

I use this a lot, hides blemish like they're nobodies business, keeps the shine to a minimum and gives good protection. I'd totally recommend this to everyone can't beat this product for sure!

October 20, 2015

I use this powder foundation over my l'oreal true match liquid foundation to blend and also to set my foundation and it looks great ! I just don't use the sponge that came with it because it adds A LOT of powder so I just use a blushing or foundation brush with this.