4.1/5
Lubriderm Intense Dry Skin Repair Body Lotion Reviews

Good - 0

September 27, 2017

This is amazing!!

I started using this product in the winter because I get dry patches on my hips and they get sore. Well this product definitely does what it promises. My dry skin cleared up completely within a few days. I use it every day right after my shower and my skin has never felt better!

September 11, 2017

Disappointing

This was a huge flop for me, personally. The lotion felt heavy, a bit greasy, and although it did moisturize, my eczema broke out severely after one use and continued to when I gave the product another chance. It kept the areas moisturized for a couple of hours, and then the redness of my dots was unbelievable. I would not recommend this at all if you have a problem with heaviness from, and irritating ingredients in, your lotion.

This would probably work much better for someone with skin that's very prone to dryness and is not super sensitive like mine.

April 25, 2016

I was looking for a good cream to use on my kids dry skin. We have very dry skin and 2 out of 3 of my boys have intense dry skin like ezema. This cream has worked wonders in their delicat skin keeping the hydrated all night long. It's non greasy and covers their skin well. I would strongly recommend