LUSH Chelsea Garden Bath Bomb

LUSH Chelsea Garden Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #867 out of 1025 in Bath & Body

May 12, 2015

I LOVE this bath bomb, the flower petals are INCREDIBLE!!!

April 14, 2007

If you don't like having flower petals in your bath then don't bother reading this review- you'll hate this bath bomb.

I picked this bomb up on a whim, hoping that it would smell better under hot water than in it's sold form. I was not disappointed. The water turns a beautiful deep purple as flower petals explode to the top and cover almost the entire surface of your tub (assuming it is a standard size of course!). The smell is relaxing and the bath makes you feel really soft and girly. I never would have thought putting poppies in would be so nice alongside jasmine, rose, and lavender petals. The scent and softness lasts the entire bath. My only issue is the clean up afterwards. Do not use this bomb if you don't have time to clean up a little afterwards!

Although this bomb didn't make it into my top five, I would still buy it again for sure! The scent is fabulous and so is the colour.