LUSH Mask of Magnamity Face Mask

LUSH Mask of Magnamity Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 782 in Masks

June 06, 2017

I love this amazing mask! Picked I up on a whim last time i was in the store because I wanted to give my skin a little pick-me-up and boy does it not disappoint! Love the smell and the feel of my skin once it's off! Will definitely buy it again!

May 17, 2017

This isn't one of my favourite face masks from Lush but it's one of the best smelling. I used this mash about once a week and I didn't really notice that much difference in my skin other than it was always super soft after I washed the mask off

October 01, 2016

This mask is good if you have very irritated skin as the mint in mask soothes and calms your skin. After using this mask for 20 minutes y skin feel refreshed and cool.

July 24, 2016

Very good quality product from lush. As always natural ingridients and great results skin is rejunaveted and fresher looking, it does make it super smooth as well. Price id good

July 24, 2016

This is a fantastic mask! It's self preserving and good for about 4 months or so. It smells super minty and fresh. It makes your skin feel so soft and smooth and clean.