LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar

LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #521 out of 2546 in Hair Care

April 30, 2017

I have been using Lush Shampoo Bar for years now.

I didn't like this one because it made my hair all dried up. I though it would give me some volume but it didn't work.

I have fairly long and thin hair. Usually when I try new Shampoo Bar I get a couple and cut them in half. If I don't like them I trade with a friend or give the other half as a gift.

Otherwise I love those bars. I have been saving so much more money and also stop wasting plastic on shampoo bottles. I

April 19, 2017

So I'm not surprised that this has a perfect rating this stuff is amazing it doesn't leave any greasy residue in your hair at least it's silky smooth no tangles whatsoever this is like my go to between this and karma these are my fave solid shampoo see use plus they smell amazing

February 28, 2017

First of all, I love the idea of a shampoo bar! Great for travelling. I have tried a few scents/varieties. This one is one of my faves, although I do find it is a little drying on my scalp. I have flat, lifeless blonde hair. The seanik bar gives me great texture for doing waves or any styling in my hair! It lasts quite a while, but like most lush products it is pretty expensive considering how long it actually lasts (compared to drug store brands), but I still love it! worth the money. If it wasn't so drying, I would give it 5 stars!

August 24, 2016

I love this shampoo bar. It smells great and it lasts forever....actually it lasts me about a year and my hair length is just off the shoulder. It doesn't leave a buildup like commercial shampoos do.

June 14, 2016

I LOVE my Lush Seanik shampoo bar! I love the way it makes my hair feel. I never realized how much dirt my department store shampoo was leaving behind until I washed my hair with this and got that "squeaky clean" feel that I want for my hair. The only downfalls are that I wish it would last even longer and in order for it not to stick in the tin, I had to take it out of the shower and make sure it dried or else it was impossible to get it out of the tin once it stuck!

March 21, 2016

This is my favorite shampoo bar from Lush! It makes may hair fragrant and bouncy, and it just makes me feel good and beautiful. The scent is just addictive and so lovely. These bars do last a long time and a little goes a long way.

March 09, 2016

As far as shampoo bars go this one takes the cake! I kept my shampoo bar in the Lush tin to keep it safe between showers and it lasted for 8 months. It worked into a nice lather and left my hair feeling clean and beautifully scented :)

September 30, 2015

I was skeptic at first but omg this stuff really does work and does a great job at cleaning my hair.

September 30, 2015

Okay this stuff is absolutely incredible!

I've been using different shampoos constantly never really finding one that is worth a repeat until this stuff. I am a sufferer of product buildup and nothing else could strip my strands of that mucky hair flattening stuff until Seanik! I absolutely sweat by it.

May 11, 2015

I first thought this product was a crazy idea, but after using it I have fallen in love!!! It does a great job at cleaning my hair and doesn't leave it dry.