3.9/5
Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation Reviews
#73 in Foundation

November 17, 2018

Easy to Wear

I have tried so many different brands of foundation but this one is my favourite because it is lightweight and easy to wear. I always forget that I have it on. It also blends nicely and looks so natural, which is super important to me as I want coverage but HATE the caked on look.

September 14, 2018

mon préféré

je le rachète encore et encore je ne m'en passe plus il est tellement léger et a la fois couvrant a souhait sur ma peau. l'un des seul qui me convient parfaitement.

June 11, 2018

One of the best foundations ever

If you are looking for a good medium to full foundation, with matt finish you found it. The Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation is one of the best foundations that i tried, and i tried a lot !!! This foundation cover everything that suppose to be covered and still it doesn’t feel like s mask on your face.
    The colour range is huge, anybody can find the matching colour.
    There is slight odour , but only I you smell it.
    The bottle 30 ml , with pump.
    So if you didn’t try this foundation , you defenetely should!!!

May 28, 2018

Un fond de teint parfait

Ce fond de teint est probablement le meilleur que j'ai testé. Sa texture est liquide mais il s'applique très facilement avec une pinceau ou un beauty blender. Le fini est assez naturel, ni dewey, ni mat. Il a une couvrance moyenne qui peut aller jusqu'à totale en fonction de la quantitée appliquée. Il se travaille bien, il peut être facilement fondu/mélangé ( blended). On ne le sent pas du tout durant la journée, c'est un charme. De plus, la sélection de couleur est impressionnante.

May 03, 2018

Not impressed.

I'm not really impressed. I'm NC25 Latina, I use the shade Y245 and it's the perfect match! Imperceptible in my neck.
    Beautiful packaging, a pump, great for traveling, I haven't traveled yet, but I kept the box just in case the lid still comes out.
    I'm not really impressed, I don't notice a huge change in my skin after I apply it, yes it unifies the tone, kills the redness but nothing spectacular like other foundations I have used. I kept it because is great for high definition camera and I'm working in front of it, so I was willing to use something amazing under this conditions. I haven't tested it yet for work but as soon as I try it, I will up to date my review.
    So far,not impressed and I'm not using it for the everyday or real life, since I have other foundations I notice an amazing change after I apply them.
    I find it pricey for what it delivers so far.

1.3/5

April 20, 2018

Didn't Like At All

I got a sample of this foundation from Sephora at the recommendation of the sales consultant. There was enough of a sample for a few days wear, enough for me to know it is not great. For me it didn't cover very well, I expected it to be buildable but I couldn't get it to the coverage point I wanted. I don't have overly oily skin but I do get oily in my T-Zone throughout the day, the foundation starting breaking down before noon and not long after that the oil was showing. I was kinda sad that this didn't work because the I really loved the finish of it and how it looked.

February 28, 2018

Natural coverage

This is my go to favourite foundation that I wear everyday. It’s very light with great coverage and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything! High recommend

1.0/5

February 08, 2018

Don't waste your money

I purchased this twice and each time I was disappointed. The foundation doesn't stay on all day, and it oxidizes. It is one shade when I put in on in the morning and its a completely darker shade when I step outside of the house. The worst is my face gets very oily even when I'm setting it with powder.

January 19, 2018

I cant live without this product

This foundation is honestly the best foundation I have ever used in my life, being an avid make-up user and collector, this is a lot to say. Completely worth every penny, blends into skin as if it is your own true skin. Looks extremely natural!

October 06, 2017

In love with this!

This is the first high end foundation I have ever tried, and I must say that it is one of the best!
    It blends so well, and is so easy to apply. I have the shade R230, and it matches my skin so well. In addition, I find that the wear time is very long, and pretty well lasts all day with a good primer. I am one that is always out and about, and especially during the heat, I found that this was very effective in covering up and staying on.
    It is a little bit more liquidy than any other foundation I have tried in the past, however, I think that is a positive, as it allows for easier application, and a less cakey look.
    I truly recommend this foundation and although it is a bit more pricer than drug store foundations, it is well worth it. Before today I would find myself saying, why would I spend $50 on a foundation when I could get the same results for $10... that is not the case with this foundation. You truly get what you pay for, and paying for higher quality is well worth missing out on those weekly coffees from starbucks, and bringing yours from home. :)