Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume Reviews

December 04, 2020
    United Kingdom

Fruity floral

–Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream is floral and fruity. This juicy fragrance opens with Blackberries as a top note accompanied by Grapefruit and pear. Wisteria, lychee and jasmine deliver a further fruity-floral mix in the heart. An earthy base of Musk, coconut and white wood creates a light yet creamy ground.

September 11, 2020

great

Wonderful scent! I love every perfume by marc jacob. Every scent is unique and every scent makes ordinary days special. I love that you can play around with this and it goes on for any occasion. Marc jacobs daisy is a fun and flirty scent for anyone to spice up their day.

May 21, 2020

Love this perfume!

I absolutely love this perfume, it's definitely my favorite scent from Marc Jacobs, not overpowering and it lingers all day for me. I have it in the smaller size but soon I'll need the bigger bottle since I use it every day. Pretty packaging is a bonus!

January 29, 2020

Love.the fragrance and staying.power of the fragrance.

Awesome fragrance! Expensive but worth every penny. Wish I could wear every day.only like the daisy dream...other fragrances are too sweet in this line.

December 21, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Attractive but classy

A really lovely perfume that comes in a cute bottle. The smell is floral but light which is suitablr for younger women. Smell doesnt stay too long, I would say around 2 hours but definitely a lovely fragrance.
    A little sweeter and lighter than the daisy.

October 10, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

An actual dream!

I love this perfume, it smells great and lasts a long time too. The bottle is adorable, and looks great on my vanity. Marc jacobs always deliver on their scents!

September 11, 2019
    California, United States

worth the money!

this fragrance is definitely worth buying! it smells amazing its not too sweet but has a freshness to it that is really nice. it is very long lasting just like any other daisy fragrance. i highly recommend this one!

September 11, 2019

Strong and long lasting.

I didn't buy it .. it was gifted to me. I didn't liked it initially, it was just siting in all my other fragnances. I was wearing it one day and lot of people asked me aboutwhat perfume i was wearing. So, that made me wear it more. But it gets strong sometimes also i must say it's long lasting. And the perfume bottle itself is sooo cuttee.

July 18, 2019
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Amazing

First brought for a gift and couldn’t resist not buying one for myself, smells amazing and is definitely worth buying also the value is great and suits the price

May 10, 2019

every day perfume

lightly scented perfume that can be worn every day. I use this every day when I go to work and when I go out. Its not heavily scented but light enough that you know I have perfume on. The bottle is so cute and it lasts a while. definitely recommend it to others who want something light and refreshing.