Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 1331 in Perfume

May 12, 2017

J'ai adoré ce parfum. Il a une petite note sucrée, parfait pour l'utiliser l'été. Bonne tenue pendant plusieurs heures. On ne se tanne pas de l'odeur.

March 02, 2017

Marc Jacobs Daisy dream is enclosed in a very cute bottle decorated with daisies. The perfume itself doesn't give off a strong smell, which is appealing to me because I can't stand strong perfumes. This perfume has more of a fruity smell than one of flowers and typically will have around 3 hours of wear time, which can be a down side to some people, but personally I really like how the scent slowly dissipates. I wear this only on occasion but it's also a great addition to my vanity as decoration.

February 25, 2017

Fresh, light, not so overpowering that you can't wear it daily, a hint of spring every day that gets noticed in a good way. The cap is cute, but impractical for travel.

September 30, 2016

This is my current favorite perfume. It smells sooo amazing!! A bit pricey but I'd pay anything for this smell honestly. It also lasts all day for me which is a plus because I hate perfumes that I can't smell after a few hours. This one is just irresistible in my opinion. I love it!

January 31, 2016

When i first saw this perfume ad on the magazine and smelled their sample on the page, I was thinking to myself OMG I love this scent. It's so fresh and fruity. I bought them on sale and I would definitely go back buying them again and again.

December 08, 2015

I like the scents but not long lasting. Its perfect for the young womens not too active.

November 18, 2015

Got a sample. Was disappointed. I find there's too many notes. The scent was all over the place. Not long lasting.

September 23, 2015

One of my favourite perfumes! it smells amazing and fresh. definitely a dream!! For those who are hesitating, go to a sephora or the bay and ask for a spray sample. They often have some you can take home, or even quirt on a piece of paper to try.

July 10, 2015

My lovely daily perfume ,such a lovely &good;fragrance, love it so much can't imagine my day without smell it

June 08, 2015

Love the smell of the Daisy Dream. Have had lots of compliments on the smell. I do however find perfumes to be way over priced. The bottle is very pretty. My husband bought it for me for Valentines, it's what I asked for.