Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume Reviews
#56 in Perfume

January 29, 2020

Love.the fragrance and staying.power of the fragrance.

Awesome fragrance! Expensive but worth every penny. Wish I could wear every day.only like the daisy dream...other fragrances are too sweet in this line.

December 21, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Attractive but classy

A really lovely perfume that comes in a cute bottle. The smell is floral but light which is suitablr for younger women. Smell doesnt stay too long, I would say around 2 hours but definitely a lovely fragrance.
    A little sweeter and lighter than the daisy.

October 10, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

An actual dream!

I love this perfume, it smells great and lasts a long time too. The bottle is adorable, and looks great on my vanity. Marc jacobs always deliver on their scents!

September 11, 2019
    California, United States

worth the money!

this fragrance is definitely worth buying! it smells amazing its not too sweet but has a freshness to it that is really nice. it is very long lasting just like any other daisy fragrance. i highly recommend this one!

September 11, 2019

Strong and long lasting.

I didn't buy it .. it was gifted to me. I didn't liked it initially, it was just siting in all my other fragnances. I was wearing it one day and lot of people asked me aboutwhat perfume i was wearing. So, that made me wear it more. But it gets strong sometimes also i must say it's long lasting. And the perfume bottle itself is sooo cuttee.

July 18, 2019
    Swindon, United Kingdom

Amazing

First brought for a gift and couldn’t resist not buying one for myself, smells amazing and is definitely worth buying also the value is great and suits the price

May 10, 2019

every day perfume

lightly scented perfume that can be worn every day. I use this every day when I go to work and when I go out. Its not heavily scented but light enough that you know I have perfume on. The bottle is so cute and it lasts a while. definitely recommend it to others who want something light and refreshing.

April 24, 2019

Perfect for spring and summer!

I love fragrance, and I'm always looking for a new signature scent. During the colder months, I prefer something richer, deeper, almost masculine, but when the warm weather comes I like to lighten things up a bit. This is so lovely! LIght and fresh, like a fresh-from-the-shower scent with some floral and slightly fruity (but not at all sickly) notes. I wear this every day now! Totally recommend if you want something a little bit fun without being juvenile. It's the kind of scent that makes people wonder what you're wearing as you walk past.

March 24, 2019

My go-to everyday fragrance

I have been a Daisy Dream devotee for years now. It's such a perfect floral, feminine scent! Plus, the bottle is super pretty; I have it on display on my vanity. I find that it usually lasts throughout the day without fading away. In terms of the price, I wouldn't recommend buying it at a drugstore or at Sephora because I've seen it at Costco and Winners/Marshalls for $60!

February 26, 2019

My current favourite perfume

My best friend brought this perfume to my attention about 4 years ago as we were on a road trip to the states.

Initially I was drawn to it due to the fact that the bottle has daisies on it. Lol

I tried the scent with a sample and was hooked.
    I'm not a big perfume person, preferring the lighter, floral scents, but I fell in love with this one.

I have a roll on with me at all times and love how the scent is not overpowering, light and seems like a spring day.