• Marcelle CC Cream - Golden Glow
  • Marcelle CC Cream - Golden Glow

Marcelle CC Cream - Golden Glow Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 67 in CC Creams

March 18, 2017

I tried this product on a whim when it was on sale and ended up actually really liking it! It's perfect for days when you don't want to wear a full face of make-up, you can just put some of the CC cream on your face to give you a bit of color and to make blemishes less visible, put some mascara on and you're good to go. It also works well under foundation to give extra coverage and to conceal any redness or blemishes. The only thing I would say I didn't like about the product was that it tends to be a little bit greasy.

January 06, 2017

This is a very good CC cream. I have used the Clinique CC cream prior to trying this and I have to say I prefer the lighter feel and the golden glow that I get from this product. It is moisturizing and protects my skin from the elements during the day. Not to mention leaving my skin supple all day.

August 15, 2016

Cette CC crème teintée est définitivement très couvrante et aide à unifier mon teint en diminuant mes rougeurs. Elle renferme une protection FPS de 35, ce qui est très pratique, surtout en été. J'ai une peau à tendance grasse et côté hydratation, je trouve cette crème juste assez hydratante. Après l'avoir appliquée, je dois absolument me poudrer le visage si je désire garder cette couvrance pour quelques heures. Elle ne bloque pas les pores, ce qui est encore mieux!! Bravo Marcelle pour cet excellent produit!

September 30, 2015

I love this product! The texture is light and smooth and easily applies with fingers. The look is amazing, even in the dead of winter my skin has a healthy glow with absolutely no orange tones or streaks. The SPF is high which helps to maintain healthy skin.