MaskerAide - All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches Reviews
#18 in Eye Masks

February 12, 2019

Love these eye patches!!!!

I received this product in a monthly subscription box, and was excited because I had heard so much about these! Well, the other day I had myself a nice at home spa-day, and that including using these! They felt so good and cooling on my skin. They reduced the puffiness for awhile, but I have mega issues, so they did a real good job. I can't wait to use the rest of them and then try another kind from this brand. I also have really sensitive skin and these did not bother my skin at all!!!

February 08, 2019

These are what started my eye mask addiction!

I received a sample of these in a subscription box. I had never tried eye masks before and didn't really understand what they were all about. After the first try, I was really surprised at the difference. The skin around my eyes was noticeably "plumper" so wrinkles were much less pronounced. So I was hooked and went on a mission to try almost every eye mask I could find on the market!! Was I ever disappointed. Nothing I tried worked as well and as consistently as the eye masks from Maskeraide. I can't say enough about these.

December 02, 2018

Best eye gel patches I have tried.

These are my favorite eye gel patches that I have tried so far. They actually stay in place. The other ones I have tried in the past would slide off and constantly need to be repositioned. I leave these on for thirty minutes and when I remove them my eyes feel more refreshed and awake. Niacinamide is one of the main ingredients in this mask so they do seem to brighten the surrounding eye area. I recieved these a few times in a beauty box subscription I'm joined to and will definitely buy more when I run out.

October 03, 2018

Gel patchs that soothe the eyes

The product is refreshing and cold. It helps relax and act as package for a mini spa. It is the first time i am trying to eye gel, it comes in a tray, you just have to peel it and put it under your eyes, the way it is formed tells you how to put it on correctly. the patches are large enough to cover more than it should. They are amazing and even better if you put it in the fridge for a maximum coolness. the product is made to hydrate, firm and brighten the eyes and it serves us right. I am definitely going to get more to offer to friends.

February 01, 2017

I love these eye gel masks. the regular sheet ones for the under eyes slip and slide but with these gels they stay in place. Don't notice a dramatic brightening effect but it does help with puffiness and moisturizing. Always give these out in goodie bags to my friends and they're always a hit during girls night.

These are a bit pricier than the ones I normally get shipped from Korea but for mask virgins these are the ones i grab so my friends can read the packaging.

February 01, 2017

I agree with the other gals that these patches feel good and made my eyes feel better.
    I did see a reduction in puffiness.
    I do think however that it is a tricky product to add into the routine.
    I like to put masks on while in the bath or reading, but when do I do this?

3.2/5

September 07, 2016

These patches felt nice and where hydrating but I don’t really see a place for them in my skin care routine. Maybe if I was prone to puffiness but I am not. I do adore their face masks, though!

June 16, 2016

I have a lot of these patches. They are a neat product. They definitely make your eyes feel terrific after. I'm not sure if they made me look any younger but they definitely felt good

March 30, 2016

These eye gel patches made me feel like a reverse football player - with white patches under my eyes instead of black patches under their eyes (why do football players do this??).

Once you get beyond the initial cold shock of the gel underneath your eyes, it's all good.

The directions say to relax, but I just continued studying for my Risk Management Exam instead.

After patch removal, my under eyes appeared to be less fatigued and not quite as zombie-like.

I'd definitely try these again as part of my weekly "spoil myself" evenings where I use a face mask, do my nails, and have a soak in a bath full of homemade Lush-like bath bombs.

March 17, 2016

I received this as part of my paid subscription in a monthly box. It really helped soothe my eyes. I left them on for 30 minutes (they advised between 15 and 30) and I really noticed a bit difference in the radiance under my eyes.
    The price is not bad, 25$ for 4 pouches.