MaskerAide - All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches Reviews
#149 in Masks

January 20, 2018

Leaves my eyes looking and feeling refreshed.

When I received a box of four MaskerAide All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches in my monthly Topbox subscription as a 10$ add on I was expecting to be less than impressed. I have alot of gel patches that I purchased on Amazon and didnt see how these could be any better. I was wrong. Although they are alot bigger than the ones I normally use they form nicely under eye area and really stay put. Im not one to be able to lay around and relax so that was a plus. I dont really get puffy eyes but I could only assume the coolness of the patches would get rid of ghat if I did. The under eye area seemed slightly more plump which was probably due to the Hyluronic Acid.

February 01, 2017

I love these eye gel masks. the regular sheet ones for the under eyes slip and slide but with these gels they stay in place. Don't notice a dramatic brightening effect but it does help with puffiness and moisturizing. Always give these out in goodie bags to my friends and they're always a hit during girls night.

These are a bit pricier than the ones I normally get shipped from Korea but for mask virgins these are the ones i grab so my friends can read the packaging.

February 01, 2017

I agree with the other gals that these patches feel good and made my eyes feel better.
    I did see a reduction in puffiness.
    I do think however that it is a tricky product to add into the routine.
    I like to put masks on while in the bath or reading, but when do I do this?

3.2/5

September 07, 2016

These patches felt nice and where hydrating but I don’t really see a place for them in my skin care routine. Maybe if I was prone to puffiness but I am not. I do adore their face masks, though!

June 16, 2016

I have a lot of these patches. They are a neat product. They definitely make your eyes feel terrific after. I'm not sure if they made me look any younger but they definitely felt good

March 30, 2016

These eye gel patches made me feel like a reverse football player - with white patches under my eyes instead of black patches under their eyes (why do football players do this??).

Once you get beyond the initial cold shock of the gel underneath your eyes, it's all good.

The directions say to relax, but I just continued studying for my Risk Management Exam instead.

After patch removal, my under eyes appeared to be less fatigued and not quite as zombie-like.

I'd definitely try these again as part of my weekly "spoil myself" evenings where I use a face mask, do my nails, and have a soak in a bath full of homemade Lush-like bath bombs.

March 27, 2016

I have heard about their products but had never tried them. So excited to receive a sample in my monthly #TopBoxCa to try. They were easy to apply and take off, very relaxing. Love the fact that they are an all-in-one eye treatment. They left my eyes looking brighter , leaving my dark circles less noticeable . I noticed a difference in the fine lines around my eyes right away. Loved them.

March 22, 2016

I got a pair of these eye gels in my topbox and I really enjoyed them. I have never used eye gels before so I wasn't sure as to what to expect but I totally loved them! I would walk around without them falling off and they stayed in place. They felt nice when they were on and I found them pretty relaxing. I'm not to sure on the firming claim, however my under eyes did look brighter and I looked more awake!

March 22, 2016

I received a package of MaskerAide - All Eyes On Me Hydrating Eye Gel Patches in my March 2016 Topbox. Luckily (lol) I received them the day of St. Patrick's Day and used them the following morning! They were easy to use with no mess and immediately soothed and helped diminish my puffy eyes! I will be buying more to keep on hand for sure!

March 17, 2016

I received this as part of my paid subscription in a monthly box. It really helped soothe my eyes. I left them on for 30 minutes (they advised between 15 and 30) and I really noticed a bit difference in the radiance under my eyes.
    The price is not bad, 25$ for 4 pouches.