Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner

Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 1149 in Shampoo

May 30, 2017

I've bought a few different kinds of Matrix hair products and love them. I've used the color care but prefer the O Curl booster or the oil wonder product. I found that when changing from one type to another it took a few washes with the product before I was happy with the texture of my hair. The oil wonders made my hair look smooth and sleek while the curl booster looked frizzy for the first few washes until my hair got used to it. I also use the hair jell that the sell and both by husband, who has short straight hair, and I, thick long curly hair, love it! No flakes:)

March 25, 2017

I alternate this shampoo with AG so silver shampoo and conditioner, which works great for me! My colour doesn't seem to fade and it leaves my hair feeling soft. I don't love the smell but I don't hate it either! I will keep using it since it's working but I'm open to trying other ones for similar results!

March 02, 2017

I love this shampoo and conditioner. I find it helps with my very thick hair to moisturize and make it manageable. The price is also manageable and you can get the products in larger bottles that last.

January 21, 2017

I've tried a lot of shampoo and conditioners over the years, but I keep on coming back to these! I've been coloring my hair for a while now, and I wash my hair every day. It does help retain the color, but I love the way it makes my hair feel! Clean, bouncy, and shiny. And the conditioner is not too heavy. It's perfect!

January 12, 2017

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner!!! It's nice and thick, creates an amazing lather and leaves my hair feeling very soft and smelling great as well!!

September 23, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Matrix Biolage Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner!! It smells amazing and it always leaves my hair so silky soft. I love how I barely have a tangle in my hair after using these products. I would definitely mark these as one of my favorite hai products!!

2.3/5

September 23, 2016

I will say that this shampoo/conditioner combo made my hair very greasy after I used it and it did nothing for helping my colour to last in my hair. Very disappointed in this product.

January 10, 2016

Matrix makes some rich and creamy hair products.
    I do like this color care line, it leaves my hair feeling quite soft.
    These products saved my hair when it was platinum blonde.
    The shampoo is decent but I LOVE the conditioner.

January 10, 2016

I love this shampoo and conditioner set. I can buy it and it lasts me pretty much a whole year. A little goes a long ways. I went into my hairdresser to get my hair coloured and she commented on how well the colour stayed since the last colour job and she asked what i did differently and i realized the only thing different was the shampoo and conditioner. I definitely recommend this to anyone with coloured hair!