Matrix Biolage Colorlast Conditioner Reviews
#646 in Hair Care

December 14, 2017

So soft!

I am a big fan of Biolage products and this conditioner does not disappoint. I use this conditioner with or without lowlights in my hair, simply because I love the feeling of my hair. It is so soft and weightless after using this conditioner. Also, it smells amazing!

September 19, 2017

Great Conditioner!!

I used this conditioner for years. It is awesome if you have long hair. So many conditioners leave my hair feeling tangled and hard to brush but this one left my hair smooth and silky. Easy to brush out even when wet.

September 19, 2017

"I would never change to another conditioner It's the best"

I love the smoothness and manageability every time I wash my hair . I am able to wash my hair more often without having to worry my color will fade away.

August 02, 2017

WORKS AS A GREAT CONDTIONER

I have really think hair and it takes a lot to help with my hair and tangles and this stuff really does hold up to my thick hair i have been using this for years!

March 02, 2017

I have long; thick colour treated hair and was surprised at how well this unassuming conditioner worked! It is not a thick formula and isn't heavy. A small amount of product goes along way. I left the product in my hair for 3 minutes which is normal for me. It rinsed out nicely; leaving my hair feeling silky and tangle free; with no sign of product in my hair(no film). I found that I was able to go a little longer without refreshing my colour.

February 15, 2017

Matrix violate leaves hair feeling soft and silky. There is no buildup of residue. I've been using thi products for 2 years and plan to continue using it for a long time to come. It doesn't dry out scalp either.

September 20, 2016

I love that I can buy this conditioner at Walmart and at it's such a reasonable price, even for the 1L. The scent is great and it doesn't leave any yucky residue behind.

April 14, 2016

I do love these products but for some reason the conditioner leaves behind a residue in my hair. I can rinse my hair for 20 minutes and still feel a heavy film after showering.

August 28, 2015

Fantastic shampoo and conditioner for my severely dry, over processed, very thick and coarse hair. I use a lot of this but wait for it to go on sale. I also buy the pump as it's easier to use in the shower. I love it and when on sale it's worth every penny. Shiny, soft results.

May 17, 2015

My hair has never been better I just bought my third bottle, must have!!