Prestige Item
Matrix Biolage Daily Leave-In Tonic Reviews

December 18, 2018

Tiffany Taylor

I love all the matrix hair care products. The leave in conditioner is great for all hair types and smells great. Works well with all hair styling products.

January 23, 2018

works great

my son struggles with thin hair at the back of his head and this product helps me comb through the tangles easily ! i tried many other products and this one had the best scent and price

January 07, 2017

I used this on my hair every other day to keep it smooth and shiny. It helps prevent damage from heat styling and makes my hair manageable. I definitely recommend it for thick hair.

1.5/5

August 12, 2014

There Isn't much I like about this leave in spray.
    It has a lightly scented in a clean soap smell which wasn't bad.
    I bought a 500ml bottle and found it awkward to hold and spray as it takes a fair amount of pressure for the spray to come out.
    It did not work well to remove any kind of tangles.
    My Hair did not feel much different after applying.

February 21, 2014

This product smells great and works equally as well! I have fine hair and this leave-in greatly reduces the amount of frizz and flyaways I experience. My hair feels silky and smooth, very moisturized.