Maybeline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Reviews
#29 in Foundation

September 23, 2017

Really good for price

Switched from a more expensive foundation (Clinque) to this to try and save money. Coverage is mostly great, can be a bit streaky so have to be careful to blend before going out in public. Feels soft and not too heavy, Can tell you have on, but in a good way. Makes skin feel moisturised and covered. Definitely will opt for this over foundation 3x the price.

September 19, 2017

The best affordable foundation on the market

This foundation is INCREDIBLE for the price. Goes on smooth, lasts all day. Feels nice on my skin. But the best part is, hands down, the price. It's always less than $10 CAD and available everywhere. I mix it with my MAC foundation for a perfect blend, depending on whether I have a bit of a tan or not.

September 19, 2017

Will repurchase!

This was perfect for me during the winter months. My skin tends to get dryer no matter how much I care for my skin, when I put foundation on it would show where my dry patches were. This held up to its name "hydrates and smoothes"! I did find you need to set it if you get oily throughout the day because it WILL come off if you don't set it! You've been warned! But still highly recommended for dry skin! I use it every day. I even mix it with my L'Oréal pro matte!

August 18, 2017

Maybeline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth / Great Value!

Been my go to foundation for years. Affordable but does the trick. Medium coverage with a range of colours. Highly recommend to anyone looking for something cheap that does the trick!