Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 839 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

April 22, 2017

This is one of my favorite eye liners, i love how pigmented the black is! I also love the brush, and everything about this, the eye liner consistently its self is so sharp and nice.

April 21, 2017

I love this gel eyeliner! It is so soft and smooth. It goes on so easily and had played a long time. I love the super dark pigment that make my eyes pop. I definitely recommend this product.

April 18, 2017

LOVE this eyeliner! I've been using it for years. I discovered it after having tried MAC pot eyeliner for a wedding. Much more affordable! I've tried many eyeliners over the years, and always come back to this.

April 17, 2017

Really easy to apply . Easy to take off . A tad expensive but all make up is so it's no different . Have to be careful to not lose the brush or the cap !

April 16, 2017

This is a great Gel Eyeliner. I love that it comes with a brush to apply it with, so you don't have to dirty too many of your other usual makeup brushes. It stays on all day and comes off easily with a great makeup remover. I reocoment this!

April 16, 2017

this is an amazing pot liner it is very black and the formula is amazing it stays all day without smudging it also comes with a fairly decent brush to apply with this liner is a great value i high recommend and will continue to repurchase

April 13, 2017

Very affordable and long lasting eyeliner! One small jar you can use it for a very long time and it's very smooth to apply! Gel eyeliner is the best to use if you want your eyeliner to last for the whole day without any smudges! Recommend~

April 13, 2017

I wear a cat eye everyday and love this product. before stumbling on this product I would switch up what I used frequently as i was never happy but havent switched this out since!

April 12, 2017

Must have staple in your makeup trunk!! I have tried quite a few gel liners, and I always come back to this one. It goes on so smooth and creamy, and I find it doesn't transfer onto my eyelids throughout the day which is a major bonus for me! The price is exactly on point for this product, and it last forever too. I find that the brush it comes with is great for application, and could double as a lip brush for liquid lippies if you want to use your own brush instead. But the gel liner itself is amazing! This is my go to eyeliner, and always will be! Has exceeded my expectations and I'm sure it will yours! :)

April 09, 2017

This is the best and blackest eye liner I've ever used and has been and I think always will be my favorite kind and brand of eyeliner. The gel itself and great and long lasting my only complaint is the brush it comes with is not my favorite as I like a finer more precise brush thatI buy separately.