Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 873 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

1.8/5

July 03, 2017

Not worth it

I found this eyeliner a waste of money. The black colour is very nice and bold, but it smudges like CRAZY. It also transfers onto my eyelids. I wouldnt really recommend this product.

July 01, 2017

Drugstore eyeliner

I needed a cheaper gel eyeliner to replace my Mac one as it started smudging over my eyelids and a friends recommended me this one! It does work well with me and is pitch black which I like! The only downfall is it dries out fast even when the lid is closed really tight!

2.3/5

June 30, 2017

Il existe beaucoup mieux!

J'ai utilisée ce produit durant peut de temps, j'y trouve beaucoup d'inconvénients, premièrement, la texture, qui selon moi n'est pas adapter pour les traits de liner.

Dans un second temps, le pinceau, bien trop épais pour donner un air naturel.

Je ne recommande pas ce produit, il existe beaucoup mieux pour un prix moins élevé.

June 29, 2017

Use it on your eyebrows

Great product, but works better as an eyebrow filler. The brush allows for straight and smooth strokes. It's harder to use as eyeliner since it requires layering to actually show up.

June 29, 2017

Staple to own!

Not much to say it applies beautifully, been using it for a while now. I was never really good at using gell liners but this product seems to apply smoothly and easily!

2.8/5

June 27, 2017

Did not work for me!

Reading so many fantastic reviews and blog posts about this eyeliner, I anticipated something miraculous! Unfortunately for me, the texture was not well suited to my skin, making it super difficult to apply.

On a more positive note, the colour of this eyeliner was beautiful. A strong black matte eyeliner, a product hard to come by! Perhaps, if your more skilful than myself at eyeliner, you may want to give it a try

2.0/5

June 11, 2017

This did not work out for me. It creased and within a couple of hours I had a crease and it was as horrible. Definitely would like to see a differnt eyeliner from maybaline

June 11, 2017

I really like the intense black look I get from it. The only downside to it is I can't get sharp lines when I do the wing to my cat eye look. I also find that the gel in the pot dries up too quickly.

June 06, 2017

Great product.. will use again. love maybelline eyeliners always the best. makes the perfect lines and cat eyes.. well pigmented.. not messy and easy to create your perfect line

May 31, 2017

I found this product on sale and thought i would give it a try. I wear linner everyday and found by the end of the day most would wear off. Ive been using the gel liner and wouldn't use anything else. Easy application and long lasting.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic