Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 674 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

April 23, 2017

I love this foundation!! It goes on smoothly and effectively. A good thing is that it can be built up to full coverage, but it could be that my primer is wrong, anyways, the bad thing is if you're looking for a full coverage, it has to be built if you're not using a primer.

April 21, 2017

I have always been a fan of Maybelline. I recently bought the Fit Me Foundation and was so pleased with how well it absorbed into my skin. I applied it on once during the morning and never had to reapply it all day long. It makes my skin look and feel so beautiful. It was perfect for normal to oily skin. Great quality product for such an amazing prize. It is absolutely my go-to foundation at this moment. Big Thumbs Up for Maybelline.

April 19, 2017

This is one of the cheapest foundations to buy, and it works as well as or better than many that are 2 or 3 times the price. It's slightly hydrating without looking oily or shiny, and stays on pretty well through the day. I've only used the hydrate and smooth version, so can't say how good the matte version is.

April 19, 2017

this foundation is so amazing for being 9 bucks and drugstore but all the light shades run pink toned and im yellow toned so i can never find a good match for me but the coverage is id say medium but you can build it up to be full coverage

April 18, 2017

I used the fit me foundation all the time! This is my go to make up foundation and it helps my skin look as normal as possible ! Id remcommand it to anyone and specially to people who is just starting out !

April 18, 2017

It sucks trying to find a good foundation to match your tone i got this in super lighter then my skin and even that doesnt cover all my blemishes and acne or even my wrinkles that I want to cover, it says its matte but it feels oily on the skin. Its not a cheap foundation its around $8-$9 its expensive considering other cheaper brands that work more well.

April 17, 2017

As a foundation that offers light to medium coverage - this is perfect. It gives off a very natural flawless look. I purchased #125 in nude beige and it matched my skin perfectly.

I don't wear foundation on an everyday basis but this was extremely easy to apply with a sponge. Only downside is that I wish it came with a pump.. as the pouring this product can become quite messy.

I wore this product for twelve hours at a time and the makeup did not wear away or melt off after an entire day of activities (biking, movies, etc). I am quite impressed!

April 14, 2017

This is the best drug store foundation ever! I use this everyday. I have dry skin so I use the smooth one, not the matte one cause that one makes my foundationa bit cakey unless i mix it with facial oil. However, this foudation is comparable to the smashbox foundation and other highend foundation. It is not cakey at all and has medium to full coverage. I use this foundation everyday and it stays on my face for 5-6 hours and almost 12 hours if I use it with setting spray. Definetly worth the money.

April 14, 2017

This is the best light weight everyday foundation that I've ever used. It costs approximately $10 Canadian but I can use it for a very long time. A little bit of this goes a long way and it lasts all day. I do have fairly oily skin so I use the matte and poreless but I've also used the hydrate and smooth during the winter. Both versions feel about the same to me but I'd stick to the matte and poreless one for the summer.

April 14, 2017

These are pretty good for drugstore foundation. I like the way they make my skin look great and glowing. They are cheap and cheerful and I recomend this if youre looking for a nice coverage.