Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 17, 2018

One of the best drugstore foundations!

I have been using this foundation religiously for the last 3 years. Since I have super dry skin, I got for the hydrate & smooth line. It stays on my skin all day and has great coverage that is lightweight!

January 13, 2018

My go-to Drugstore Foundation

This is the main foundation I use that is from the drugstore, it is inexpensive and lasts a good while. The matte foundation works well, and even the hydration & smooth one. They both live up to my expectations cannot go wrong with this one.

January 11, 2018

Seem Alright

perfect shade that suits my skin tone. I love wearing this fountain, nothing like other. Gets on really smoothly when you brush and apply it on your face. You barely can notice the difference. All those girls that are having scars or are irritated of their skin problems, i highly recommend the usage of this product.

December 13, 2017

Best drugstore foundation

This is my favorite foundation from a drugstore.Great price and great coverage.It doesn't dry out my skin and always matches perfectly.my personal shade is 130

December 13, 2017

Great coverage, doesn't last a whole 11 hour shift

Great for going out on a date for a couple of hours, but be careful if you hug your date it may come off! The coverage is unbelievable and you skin doesn't get dried out. However if you're wearing white I find it sometimes ends up on the collar of my sweaters :( and it doesn't wash out easily. HOWEVER I do love it for a couple of hours out, and stands up to photos without that awkward shine!

November 29, 2017

Good for drugstore

It may not be as good as high end but for the price it is great. I heard good reviews so I decided to try it and it does what it says. No more no less.

November 19, 2017

Meh

i wasn't too too impressed by this item. i mean it did well by laying over a decent coverage, but i didn't like it over a period of a few hours. my skin became too oily and my pores showed

1.3/5

November 10, 2017

Not great

I tried this foundation and was not impressed! It was very greasing not great if you have acne prone skin and it smudged very easily. It is not a full coverage foundation. I didn't like it and won't be buying again

October 09, 2017

Wowww

Je l’utilise depuis des années et je l’adore! En plus de son bas prix il donne un très veau fini! J’aime aussi le fait qu’il ne donne pas yn effet de peau grasse! Je vous le conseil

October 05, 2017

Fond de teint Maybelline

J'aime beaucoup les fonds de teints de maybelline, il y a beaucoup de nuances de teint et donc de choix et la couleur est parfaite à mon avis. La texture n'est pas trop épaisse et il tient bien. J'utilise souvent ces fonds de teints et ils donnent un bel effet uniforme à la peau. Je recommande !