Maybelline Lasting Drama By Eye Studio Gel Eye Liner in Blackest Black

Maybelline Lasting Drama By Eye Studio Gel Eye Liner in Blackest Black Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 876 in Eye Liner

March 07, 2017

This is one of the better eyeliners I have used, it's long lasting and super easy to apply. It was a nice bold dark line and again waterproof and very long lasting. The brush that comes with it however was a weird type of brush for eyeliner so that I replaced with one I bought. The other thing is the brush you do use needs to be cleaned after every use or it gets super hard and then becomes a disaster to clean, other than that it's a pretty good eyeliner for those nights you need super long wear and bold dark lines.

May 22, 2015

My go-to eyeliner; resists daily "wear and tear" and it is waterproof (which is a plus). Easy to apply, and (when applying) does not take much longer then using a regular stick eyeliner. Stays on longer then a stick eyeliner aswell.Although it seems really small, the pot lasted me half a year ( keep in mind that I put on MASSIVE coats of this eyeliner )

Although it claims to be smudgeproof, you can actually accidentally smudge it when wiping away excess powder, concealer etc. that you apply around the eyes.

Still, one of the best eyeliners I've bought, (and for $10, its perfect for students (: )

March 24, 2015

I just got this gel eye-liner two months ago for first time and i just LOVED it. I have only tried Mac gel liner before and I can say that Maybelline eye line is way better quality and less price than Mac one. unlike Mac eye-liner its very creamy and black.