Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #12 out of 732 in Foundation

Instantly erase fine lines, creases and age spots with instant age rewind eraser, the first anti aging makeup combining a patented micro corrector applicator and a breakthrough formula with active ingredients. Patented micro corrector applicator micro fills and smoothes imperfections on skin's surface. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and collagen tightens and improves skin elasticity SPF18 sunscreen helps protect skin from sun damage. Clinically proven effectiveness* *based on a clinical study

June 27, 2017

Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind

I purchased the Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind concealer after seeing so many awesome reviews and people raving about it online and in my friends group. It is a bit pricey compared to other drugstore concealers but you can watch for it to go on sale to purchase for your first try. After one week of using this product I was HOOKED. It is thick, creamy, blends well and covers everything and anything. I use it for the bags under my eyes as a full time working mom who's exhausted and needs all the help out there to look " awake" It certainly does the trick. It covers fine lines, wrinkles , bags, dark eye circles and pimples/ acne scars. The tube lasted me quite some time and I am obsessed with the applicator, I love it so much. 5/5 for this amazing concealer and I will always repurchase this one.

May 26, 2017

If I were ever in a pinch this was my go-to concealer before I found my love.. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This concealer is the best drugstore high coverage, blends seamlessly concealer I have found. I have tried almost every concealer under the sun at the drugstore and even ones that are super hyped to be a dupe for NARS dont even compare!

May 26, 2017

This product is a good dupe for the nars radiant creamy concealer. This product works very well and costs as fraction of what the nars concealer costs.

April 25, 2017

I have repurchased this product at least five times!!! This stuff is amazingly light weight, yet covers any dark circles or veins! This is a great way to lighten up your face and make you look refreshed and ready for a new day! I use this in my full face routine, but also use it solo on days when i dont want to wear any makeup but just need a little pick me up to look awake.

April 22, 2017

I love this product it is an absolute cult classic! It has easy and convenient packaging! The applicator is super easy to use! It provides an amazing amount of coverage! There are several shades to choose from! It is always really easy to find at any local Drugstore! The best part is it is super affordable!

April 20, 2017

Smooth application, consistency
    Works well good coverage
    A must try product.

April 19, 2017

This is an excellent concealer - it covers very well under the eyes but doesn't look thick or cakey. The price is great; I don't bother buying concealers from more expensive brands when this one works just as well as any of them.

April 13, 2017

I can't believe this is a drug store product
    The quality surpasses my high end concealers so much that I don't even use my high end ones anymore. Every thing from the product to the applicator is just perfect. I like the twist up and the sponge. The coverage is perfect the texture is perfect.. Like I have no complaints it's just spot on. It blends out so easily and settles into my skin. It never looks cakey or feels heavy!

April 09, 2017

Maybelline instant age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles And Treatment comes in a .2 FL OZ sponge applicator tube. You simply twist the head of the applicator in the direction of the arrows until you get the desired amount that you need. After that you can dab the sponge on the surrounding eye area where concealer is needed. I personally dontblike the sponge applicator. I still found I needed to spread the comcealernout afterwards with my finger or a brush.

Although I wasn't crazy about the application itself I was happy with the coverage. With only a scant amount it covered about 60% of my dark circles. Im imagining if I used more of the product it would completely cover the darkness.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer went on evenly and did not settle into my fine lines. Considering it only cost me 8.97$ at Walmart I will most definitely purchase this product again. It does what it is supposed to do and will suffice until I find a concealer that has that wow factor.

April 08, 2017

The concealer is great! Easy to apply, covers dark circles, lasts long etc. The foundation, however, not so great. I typically go for full coverage, higher end foundations - so keep that in mind as you read this review. This foundation is NOT full coverage and NOT buildable (I know it doesn't claim either of those things but that factors into my opinion of it). The applicator is terrible for foundation (great for concealer tho) it really just smears the product around on your face and doesn't blend it at all so you'd need to use a brush. The shade range is pretty average, but because of the applicator situation you can't mix the product with a lighter/darker liquid to get your perfect shade (I am extremely pale and the lightest shade is too dark for me), so I would suggest you test it out in store before purchasing! It does do a good job of covering lines/ wrinkles but you do need to set it with a powder (as with every foundation) or it will crease throughout the day. This product does last on the face once you get it on which is great. I would recommend you go for the concealer but not the foundation.