Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

December 16, 2018

Amazing lip color!

These are great! I first saw my friend wearing it and eating a sandwich, and I noticed the lip color didn't bleed onto her bread or fade off her lips. Even when she wiped her mouth, it didn't budge. So I bought two colors, a nude and a red. I've worn both and i'm very impressed. They barely fade and if they do, it's barely noticable and easy to retouch. It's not drying. Way better than more expensive long wear lip colors.

December 05, 2018

It stays all day!

I have Loyalist and it's so good that I can't wait to add to my collection. The formula feels lightweight and dries to matte quickly with no stickiness. Not hydrating, but not drying either. The true high point is the staying power. It lasts all day until I remove it at night!

November 09, 2018

First red lipstick that stays put

I have been in search for the perfect red lipstick for ages. This is the first one that doesn't bleed or go on my teeth. It stayed on for 12 hrs and looked fresh - I didn't have to reapply it a single time. Just wipe away with Vaseline at the end of the day.
    I used 20 Pioneer in red.

October 21, 2018

Un rouge à lèvre longue tenue vraiment cool !

Cette gamme de rouge à lèvre est superbe.
    Les teintes sont opaques et la couleur tient longtemps.
    L'odeur vanillée est très agréable.
    Un léger bémol sur la texture un peu collante avant que le produit ne sèche.

October 20, 2018

The only lipstick I will ever wear again

This is the most amazing lipstick and the solution to all of my problems. I can eat the greasiest meal, brush my teeth, drink three coffees and take a nap, and it's still on perfectly without drying out my lips. The Red is perfect and doesn't bleed even though the pigment is great. I have been looking for the perfect red longwear for years and this is the absolute best! Look no further, nothing tops this.

October 18, 2018

Keeps up to its promise

I was searching for a lipstick thats doesnt smudge, stay long and doesnt cost an arm and a leg. Then somebody suggested this product so i tried it. The first day i used it, it lasted till the next morning (i just fell asleep with my make up on that night) that my mom asked me if i was going somewhere. Then i said no and asked her why. She told me coz i put on my lipstick. I looked in the mirror and to my surprise, it still looks like i just put it on😂😊 So love it.

October 10, 2018

Not the best for long wear

I find that when you use this product after a few hours it starts to crumble on your lips. Especially in the inner part of your lips. The concept of reapplying is nonexistent. The more layers that you put on it tends to get sticky as well as increases the flakiness. I do like the product if I wear it for a few hours. I will definitely keep using the ones that I hav but I won't be repurchasing.

October 07, 2018

Feels like nothing!

I saw them on sale at my local drug store and decided to try them out. They are worth the price. It stays on all day, feels like nothing, doesn't crack and it doesn't transfer! What more could you want?

September 19, 2018

Amazing matte lipstick

I always wanted to try a liquid matte lipstick but I was afraid to be disappointed because they are all a little over 10$. So I waited for a sale at my favorite drugstore and I bought 5 different colors. They are way over my expectations! I find it easy to apply, I use a Q-tip if needed, I let it dry on my lips for about 30 seconds and thats it. It stays on my lips ALL DAY. I need to apply a thin coat or it will cake during the day. They can dry your lips but it's not a problem for me since my lips are not the dry type. I always moisturize them before going to bed. To remove the color, you need a makeup remover or coconut oil otherwise it won't go. I love the matte effect and the variety of colors. They are beautiful from the neutrals to the colored one. Now I wonder why I didn't try liquid lipstick before. I had a bad experience with matte lipstick because it wouldn't stay so I just stopped to put lip color because it was annoying to put it on my lips everytime. But now I can finally have beautiful colored lips. You definitly should try it!!

September 10, 2018

Perfect when you want lippy that will last through anything!

I recently purchased this liquid lipstick when I was searching for some new fall lip colors. I absolutely fell in love with these lip colors! I swatched the samplers in the store on my hand, and while I liked the colors, I wasn't committed to buying anything yet. However, I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and LO AND BEHOLD the color swatch stayed put! I was so impressed by how well the color stayed, and how good it still looked that I went over and bought a couple of colors. I tried them out over the next few days and I fell in love. This lip color is easy to apply with the doe foot applicator, AND it lasts all day! Seriously, ALL DAY! I ate, drank, and kissed like normal and that lip stick did not budge from my lips. I had some transfer when I wiped my mouth with a napkin, but otherwise there was none. I didn't even leave my husband with lip stick stains on his cheeks. Even better, after finishing a bowl of ravioli, my lipstick was still present, and looking fierce! The only downside I have found is that the color can feel a little tacky on my lips, but if that is the only downside to a lipstick then color me impressed.