Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

October 10, 2018

Not the best for long wear

I find that when you use this product after a few hours it starts to crumble on your lips. Especially in the inner part of your lips. The concept of reapplying is nonexistent. The more layers that you put on it tends to get sticky as well as increases the flakiness. I do like the product if I wear it for a few hours. I will definitely keep using the ones that I hav but I won't be repurchasing.

October 07, 2018

Feels like nothing!

I saw them on sale at my local drug store and decided to try them out. They are worth the price. It stays on all day, feels like nothing, doesn't crack and it doesn't transfer! What more could you want?

September 19, 2018

Amazing matte lipstick

I always wanted to try a liquid matte lipstick but I was afraid to be disappointed because they are all a little over 10$. So I waited for a sale at my favorite drugstore and I bought 5 different colors. They are way over my expectations! I find it easy to apply, I use a Q-tip if needed, I let it dry on my lips for about 30 seconds and thats it. It stays on my lips ALL DAY. I need to apply a thin coat or it will cake during the day. They can dry your lips but it's not a problem for me since my lips are not the dry type. I always moisturize them before going to bed. To remove the color, you need a makeup remover or coconut oil otherwise it won't go. I love the matte effect and the variety of colors. They are beautiful from the neutrals to the colored one. Now I wonder why I didn't try liquid lipstick before. I had a bad experience with matte lipstick because it wouldn't stay so I just stopped to put lip color because it was annoying to put it on my lips everytime. But now I can finally have beautiful colored lips. You definitly should try it!!

September 10, 2018

Perfect when you want lippy that will last through anything!

I recently purchased this liquid lipstick when I was searching for some new fall lip colors. I absolutely fell in love with these lip colors! I swatched the samplers in the store on my hand, and while I liked the colors, I wasn't committed to buying anything yet. However, I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and LO AND BEHOLD the color swatch stayed put! I was so impressed by how well the color stayed, and how good it still looked that I went over and bought a couple of colors. I tried them out over the next few days and I fell in love. This lip color is easy to apply with the doe foot applicator, AND it lasts all day! Seriously, ALL DAY! I ate, drank, and kissed like normal and that lip stick did not budge from my lips. I had some transfer when I wiped my mouth with a napkin, but otherwise there was none. I didn't even leave my husband with lip stick stains on his cheeks. Even better, after finishing a bowl of ravioli, my lipstick was still present, and looking fierce! The only downside I have found is that the color can feel a little tacky on my lips, but if that is the only downside to a lipstick then color me impressed.

August 18, 2018

Omg perfect for a hole day!!

Price:8.99$
    This product is sooooo good I love it so much
    Why?: because the lipstick stay very long so if you are at work or at school you don’t need to put it again and again
    It’s also very affordable
    It’s very easy tu apply and it smells very good
    So what is negative ?: the variety of colors is not really big

The colors I own is
    -65(seductress)
    -80(ruler)
    The 65 is my absolute favorite liquid lipstick 😍

2.0/5

August 14, 2018

Décevant

J’ai été déçu par ce rouge à lèvre mat. Son odeur est particulière mais c’est surtout la texture sur mes lèvres que je n’ai pas aimé. Il commence par une texture vraiment collante qui se dissipe en séchant mais pas complètement. Il assèche aussi beaucoup les lèvres, toutes les imperfections sont donc mises en valeurs.

July 28, 2018

Les meilleurs liptsick de pharmacie

Le produit est simplement merveilleux et confortable pour les levres et il reste vraiment longtemps sans avoir besoin de le reappliquer. Exfolier vos levres avant l’application. Les couleurs sont tres pigmenté.

July 24, 2018

Essai de l'encre à lèvres matte Ink que j'adore

Rends les lèvres belle et un effet matte qui n'asseche pas les lèvres j'adore. Et sans tellement bon le caramel. Texture onctueuse et douce sur les lèvres. Je recommande vivement. Sans parler du super embout qui permet une application ultra facile à poser. Tiens toute la journée sans problème. J'adore tout simplement.

July 09, 2018

Wowzers...staying power!

I'm not a big lipstick wearer, because they always come off as I talk, drink, eat, etc. Not this stuff! Beautiful shades, stays put for hours, and doesn't dry my lips. I plan on getting this in every shade!

June 13, 2018

Je suis en amour

J aime telleeeeement ces rouge a lèvres !!! Ils tiennent réellement toute la journée même après avoir mangé il est encore là en plus ils sont opaque et les couleurs sont belles :) jadore aussi leur petit prix !