Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1319 in Eye Shadow

May 19, 2017

The pigments on this palette go on so lightly. I found it didn't do a good job of staying put, after a couple of hours it needs reapplication again. I even used it with a shadow primer. The colors on the palette look so appealing but when applying it does not look too pigmented.

May 17, 2017

J'adore les couleurs, mais je le trouve trop poudreux à mon goût.
    Je le recommande tout de même c'est un bon produit avec de bonne teinte.
    Les couleurs pailletées sont assez cool !

1.5/5

May 12, 2017

I dont like this palette because it have no pigmentation at all, but I can see a beginner at makeup using it, or a teenager. But for makeup addicts like me, I definitely recommend the covergirl trunaked one over this ( it's cheaper, pigmentent and last all day, specially with a primer!)

May 12, 2017

J'aime bien cette palette pour une palette de pharmacie. Je l'utilise pratiquement chaque jour pour un look naturel. Les teintes de brun/noir ont une belle pigmentation. Les couleurs plus pâle comme le beige, on doit en mettre plus pour que le beige paraissent sur notre paupière. Les différentes teintes de brun peut autant servir pour les paupières ou pour les sourcils pour les personnes qui mette des poudres sur leurs sourcils. Beau, bon, pas cher. J'aime bien, je l'utilise à tous les jours.

May 07, 2017

La palette the nudes est dans les teintes foncées. Parfaite pour le smokey eyes. Les fards brillants sont pigmentés. Au verso trois tutoriels vous attendent.

April 26, 2017

I received this palette as a gift, but over the time I was disapointed with it. At first, I found some of the colors are good and used it anyway, but overall I think it is not worth the price because the eyeshadows are not pigmented enough and don't hold very well. I bought the nude palette from Cover Girl and it is so much better, it doesn't even compare.

April 24, 2017

Decent palette! Very versatile neutral shades that would complement many skin tones at an affordable price! The eyeshadow itself is soft and blendable with average/good pigmentation.

April 23, 2017

I have the light coloured palette. I really like the light pinks, the whole palette has pretty colours, this palette is for the women who likes soft colours on there eyes. The shadows are easy to blend and all the colours blend very well with one another. As for my preference I like palette very much.

April 17, 2017

Love this palette it gives so many choices to choose from. I love that I can use it for daytime look or a dramatic night time look. The price is affordable and the quality is great prefect for any income.

April 14, 2017

Definitely one of the best drug store eyeshadow palettes out there! I found this quite pigmented and very easy to blend. This palette totally reminds me of my Urban Decay Naked palette! This is also very affordable.

Trump