McDonald's Iced Coffee Reviews
#6 in Coffee

January 07, 2020

Omg!

As a mom of 2 Littles im always in the go coffee is my fuel especially ice coffee! Every day id order a large ice coffee half ice and enjoy every last drop. Im constantly wanting one more even when i haven't finished the one in my hand

January 03, 2020

Delish

I drank these all summer long. Delicious refreshing coffee. They are super cheap and so tasty. I love that I am able to sweeten them as I please. I love McDonald's coffee

November 26, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Perfect for a caffeine boost on a hot day

This coffee is lovely when drank on a hot day. The quality isn't that great but it is refreshing and cold and provides you with an extra burst of caffeine,

October 13, 2019

The best iced coffees

I loveeee McDonald's iced coffees. They are the perfect amount of sweetness (there's nothing worse than bitter iced coffees) and they're only $1 all summer long. They're the perfect pick me up and really refreshing on a hot summer's day.

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

My summer drink

Every summer I take advantage of the summer deal and buy an iced coffee pretty much daily. McDonald's has the best iced coffee in my opinion and its always made just the way I like it.

September 09, 2019

good especially on dollar drink days, but too much ice

Really tasty, but way too much ice that it is hard to drink, which sucks and these are only good during dollar drink days, but hands down this beats anything from Timmies.

August 15, 2019

Great deal in the summer!

This iced coffee is pretty good, not great but I will always get during summer drink days as for $1 it's a steal. The coffee flavour definitely comes though, although it is not super strong. The flavored coffees taste just like the original though so I would not pay extra for them. Overall, for only $1 it's a must in the summers.

August 09, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

This is an average coffee

This coffees okay for a quick grab but nothing special and I wouldn't go out my way for it, however it does the job just a little watery and bitter but ok

August 08, 2019

Tastes great!

I love buying this during the summer as they always have it on promo for $1. I always buy it with milk instead of cream and ask for sugar free vanilla syrup. Tastes perfect this way.

August 08, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Perfect pick me up!

Sweet and creamy coffee ☕️ with a kick! Drop my kiddos off at school and swing thru the drive thru for my morning pick me up every morning! I like to switch him up sometimes and get the mocha flavor for a hint of chocolate!