McDonald's Iced Coffee Reviews
#6 in Coffee

August 09, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

This is an average coffee

This coffees okay for a quick grab but nothing special and I wouldn't go out my way for it, however it does the job just a little watery and bitter but ok

August 08, 2019

Tastes great!

I love buying this during the summer as they always have it on promo for $1. I always buy it with milk instead of cream and ask for sugar free vanilla syrup. Tastes perfect this way.

August 08, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Perfect pick me up!

Sweet and creamy coffee ☕️ with a kick! Drop my kiddos off at school and swing thru the drive thru for my morning pick me up every morning! I like to switch him up sometimes and get the mocha flavor for a hint of chocolate!

July 19, 2019

Refresh iced coffee for summer.

This is great iced coffee. Price is great for the summer months. I get one every day with my daughter. So refreshing. It's available in low fat option and sugar free option as well.

July 05, 2019

A bit strong.

For me this is a bit too strong but the taste is good it’s refreshing but if you like stronger coffee this is for you. Overall though this was quite nice.

July 05, 2019

Coffee lover here

Here is the answer for the coffee lover who wants to have a cold choice.Though it is summer,we the coffee lover have the best option to make our coffee be fantastic during summer.Best coffee for us.

June 12, 2019

Consistent taste

MY GO TO SUMMER DRINK!!!! Vanilla iced coffee with milk! Love how you can tailor it to make
    It yours. Every time I order I know I’m going to get the same great taste!

June 10, 2019

le meilleur !

Le meilleur café glacé!!!!! Il n'as rien a voir avec celui du Tim hortons ou autres. Il est toujours frais et avec les saveur sa fait changement des fois j'adore c'est tellement rafraîchissant pour l'été qui débute :)

May 15, 2019

Top Iced Coffee

In comparison to their main competitor, Tim Hortons, McDonald's Iced Coffee takes the cake for me! Always tastes the same, always fresh and delicious!

May 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

McDonald’s

McDonald’s Ice coffee is delicious!! I find it has the perfect consistency with sweetness and cream. I buy these all year long, in all seasons. In the summer they’re part of 1$ menu — can’t beat that!