Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #15 out of 21 in Stretch Mark Cream

May 06, 2017

I bought this product to try and fade a few scars I had on my legs. It works well as you don't need a lot of it, which makes up for the fact that it is expensive. I have also noticed a significant fading on the scars I have applied it too.

1.7/5

July 12, 2016

I bought this product to help get rid of my stretch marks. After using it daily for a few months, I didnt notice any difference and this product is probably one of the expensive creams to try out there. I wouldn't recommend.

June 08, 2015

Didn't remove everything but you can definitely see the improvement on your skin

1.2/5

May 21, 2014

Maderma Strech Mark Therapy is about $40 anywhere you go. It comes in a 5oz tube which can go rather quickly if you are applying it to large areas of your body. The directions recommend to apply it twice a day which I did diligently for about 2 months. I did feel like I was starting to see results but as soon as I started slipping any progress was completely wiped away. This product only seemed to produce short term results for me. I'll be sticking to less expensive options like Bio-Oil or straight up coconut oil in the future.