MegaFood - Blood Builder

MegaFood - Blood Builder Reviews

Ranked #220 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 29, 2017

These iron pills have been truly effective in bringing my iron back to normal. The pills are easy to take and they do not cause any drowsiness or anything else. I have more energy now and have the willingness to do things such as get out of bed and not feel tired all day.

November 04, 2014

Blood Builder is a supplement that helps maintain healthy iron levels in the blood, naturally combat fatigue and improves energy levels, and promotes healthy blood cell production and circulation.

It is easy to digest and can be taken by itself or with food. It isn't hard on the system since it's made with only whole foods! It's made with organic beet root which helps nourish blood. They taste pretty terrible and have the metallic blood taste to them, but outside of that they seem to work wonders.

I've only been taking them for 3 days now, but I do feel like I have more energy then normal. I find them very expensive here in Canada, and hope that I can get a good deal on a lot of them if I end up sticking with them.

I actually got to take part in a class by MegaFood and they're a great company. They use amazing products, they tell you exactly where your food comes from and you can checkout what's going on in their facilities from their website!