Melona Frozen Bars
Good

Melona Frozen Bars Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 450 in Ice Cream

April 22, 2016

These may be one of my favourite ice cream bars. Almost like a soft serve... The flavours are delicious and very flavourful too. I can actually usually find them on sale , so thats a huge plus.

February 21, 2016

Yum!!! Me and my husband cannot get enough! These are delicious! We're obsessed with the honey dew one. After my husband tried it for the first time he went and bought 5 more boxes. They didn't make it a month in our house and it's just the two of us. This will be a repurchase for life !

July 20, 2015

I love Melon Frozen Bars, perfect on a hot summers day.. very refreshing and light. Love the banana & honeydew bars!

July 20, 2015

Amazing and very satisfying! I love the banana flavour!

June 19, 2015

Love, love these frozen fruit bars! I especially am in love with the banana flavoured ones. So yummy. Not too sweet or over-powering . I will be picking up some more boxes today!!!!

September 15, 2014

This frozen bar, is my favourite! Its cheap,but tastes greag! It doesnt taste too sugary too! I really reccomend this for people that love sweets but dont want to consume too much sugar.

August 24, 2014

SO SO GOOD!!!

I love these bars and so does the kids!
    Creamy fruit bars with a ton of flavour. Light and refreshing.