Midnight Fantasy By Britney Spears Perfume Reviews
#520 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Britney Spears.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

October 12, 2017

MIDNIGHT FANTASY LOVER

J'adore tout simplement ce parfum. J'en ai toujours 1 bouteille d'avance. Je dois maintenant le commander en ligne car il n'y en a plus au magasin près de chez moi, mais j'en suis folle!

August 31, 2017

Love The Smell

I really love the smell of this perfume. This perfume has a smell that is mild but present, it is sweet, playful and girly. I find this perfume is more sweet than fruity. It has a candy-like smell to it. I find this perfume lasts a while on your clothes which I enjoy since I find a lot of perfumes have a smell that lasts nothing but a few minutes. This perfume is great for a night out or also a day in the office because it is not overly strong (so long as you don't spray too much). I would recommend only squirting once or twice because if you overdo it the strong can because overpowering. This perfume is a very good price - around $25 at Shopper's when they have it or Winners.

August 15, 2017

Candy Sweet With Vanilla

This smell is sweet and sensual. It is a cute, girly, and playful smelling perfume. The smell reminds of candy, specifically blue raspberry and sour cherry ring pops, with a light vanilla scent at the end. This perfume is great for the day or night time. It is not overly strong as a smell, but I would recommend not spraying too much on yourself or it may cause a headache. This perfume can be found for $20 at Shoppers Drug Mart, which is a great price. Britney Spears has many great smelling perfumes in her collection.

June 07, 2017

Let's just say this product = fabulous in every way possible !! The scent lasts forever and it's so subtle but yummy, one spray and I smell like it all day!

May 18, 2017

I love this smell kinda like a sultry and spicy smell to it :) i like how long the smell actually stays with you once you spray it I get up in the morning and spray it on me and end of the day i can still smell it

April 18, 2017

Only perfume I use. It seems to have been discontinued as I no longer see it available at Walmart or drugstores, but I can always find a bottle every couple months at Winners (the TJMaxx of Canada).
    The smell is great, I'm not a fan of flowery perfume but this one is based on fresh citrusy notes and is a light scent that can be worn day or night without being overwhelming.

June 17, 2016

Absolutely LOVE the smell it's so sweet at the beginning but in the day it changes to a fruity smell and is not overpowering. I also have the fantasy ( the pink bottle) and I love this one way better. It's a bummer cause it is discontinued at least in canada.

June 17, 2016

I got hooked of collecting celebrity fragrances b/c of the cute bottles Britney has, and this one goes right in the collection. I love the thick round bottles and that the line (Fantasy, Circus,...) all go together. Like original Fantasy, this one is also sweet like candy. I think it's more scented like blueberries and blackberries, and it's really nice on. It pairs well with fruity body mists. So for me it's a great happy everyday scent, and the bottle is so cute I'll be holding onto it after it's empty.

March 21, 2016

THIS new addition to Britney's collection maintains it's playfulness element of sweet candy, but, it adds a high note of (surprisingly!) sophisticated florals- that are NOT overpowering, but blend wonderfully with the sweetness. And yet they are definitely distinct. There is also a deep, luxurious, and sexy warmth with the lushiously lasting undertones that live up to it's name "Midnight Fantasy".
    Contrary to what one might assume, that this Eau de Parfum may only be found in your teenage daughter's bedroom, Midnight Fantasy is ABSOLUTELY one that you will find yourself adding to your own collection for those fun and flirty nights!!!

January 01, 2016

This bottle looks adorable on my vanity!
    The scent is not as sweet as fantasy.
    I wear it when I am feeling "mysterious".