milani eyeshadow primer

milani eyeshadow primer Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 365 in Primer

April 16, 2017

It's not my favourite primer, but it definitely gets props for only needing to use the slightest amount! It covers my eyelid discolouration fairly well, but it leaves a weird texture on my lids, especially if I use it up to my brow. I think it's okay and I'll use it up, but I wouldn't repurchase.

March 11, 2017

AMAZING!!! I can't believe how good this primer is. My eyeshadow used to be barely noticeable by dinner time, since using the Milani eyeshadow primer I never need to touch it up. Truly the best product!

September 10, 2016

I ran out of my favourite high end primer so I picked this one up after hearing so many good reviews about the company. I'm so glad I did because this cheaper one is an exact dupe for urban decays for the third of the price! No creasing and my shadow last all day through heat weather. Love it!

June 10, 2016

I have always heard great things about Milani especially this eyeshadow primer so I was very happy to find it at my local superstore. This primer is the best! It doesn't crease and it actually makes my eyeshadow stay on all day and it won't budge. Great alternative to high end primers.