Milk-Bone Good Morning Total Wellness Vitamin Treat

Milk-Bone Good Morning Total Wellness Vitamin Treat Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 303 in Pet Products

November 20, 2016

I was so happy to find these vitamin treats at Walmart for only $6 for 30 pills. I bought all 3 varieties. This review is for the Total Wellness variety.

Based on my dogs weight, he gets 2 per day, which works out to be very reasonable versus pet store vitamins. He takes them easily, and looks at the fridge in the morning to remind me its "treat" time. This will help to keep his immunity where it needs to be, and also helps with digestion.

September 07, 2016

Our dogs do not get a lot of treats – they eat their kibble and vegetables during my morning lunch prep ritual.

They are Rhodesian Ridgebacks and have a lot of energy to burn during the day, needing an extra boost from not only their kibble, but supplements as well. As they get older (7 and 8), their health is of utmost importance.

These Milk Bone Treats offer them a good alternative with a tasty softness in comparison with the Omega 3 pills I cut open each morning to drip over their dry food.

The boys have been super excited when they hear me rattle the Milk Bone bottle, knowing that they are getting some tasty treats! The dogs have a good sense of smell though, as I honestly can barely smell anything on these treats, nor do they leave my fingers greasy or scented like other similar treats.

The main ingredients are chicken, a variety of flours, and Beef – all top 5 ingredients in these treats. To me, it is important to have natural ingredients and meat (not by products) as a main factor. It is good to see companies finally listening to their customers’ needs and wants by discarding the by-products and keeping foods simple again.

The only unfortunate part is, our boys require 3 treats each to meet their 75lb suggested serving, so the bottle only lasts us about 5 days.

Due to the 5 day supply, we did not see any real effects or differences in the boys’ other than they were excited by the container sounds!

I definitely feel it is worth putting on the boys’ Christmas list for their grandparents to spoil them with!

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Hunty added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker

sweet_sara added a new review for
    Royal Dansk Cookies

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    ~!!!ON SALE!!!`

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?