Mint girl guide cookoes

Mint girl guide cookoes Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 302 in Baked Goods

June 15, 2017

Who Doesn't Love The Combination Of Chocolate and Mint?!

These cookies are great for any chocolate and mint lover out there. The chocolate exterior is rich and delicious. I would say that it is a dark chocolate rather than a milk chocolate. The mint center is also rich and it has a prominent mint flavor that comes through. The combination of chocolate and mint is good to satisfy a sweet craving. These can be a bit expensive, but if you are only buying them once and a while I would say they are worth the price. Plus the money goes to a good cause.

June 14, 2017

Girl Guide Cookie are so yummy!!!

I love these fresh cookies! They clear your palette and give you a refreshing after meal snack! I could eat the whole box but then I would be out of cookies! I recommend these to all

June 14, 2017

Would Try At Least Once

I really enjoy these mint cookies. The chocolate on the outside is bitter yet sweet, which pairs well with the mint on the inside. The mint flavor really comes through. The cookies have the perfect amount of crunch. The price is a bit steep. These remind me of a mint chocolate bar in cookie form.

October 13, 2016

As I am here eating mint girl guide cookies. I knew I had to make a review. They are amazing with the chocolate over coat. The crunchy chocolate cookie. Then the soft mint middle. They are Amazing!!! And you need to get some now.

Eye masks

Another mascara question

TorontoMakeupArtist has posted in the forum topic
    SPF Day Cream Suggestions?

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!