Misomi Womens Sexy Short Sleeved Feather Print T-Shirt

Misomi Womens Sexy Short Sleeved Feather Print T-Shirt Reviews

1 review
Ranked #13 out of 36 in T-shirts

July 28, 2016

I loved the feather design and shape of this Misomi shirt as soon as I saw it!

I received it and the material surprised me. The product description online indicates “Chiffon,” however, it is more of a polyester type feel. It has a nice stretch to it, but taking that into consideration, due to the heavy material, it literally falls into place.

It made me feel quite frumpy, as I went with the sizing chart, and ordered a Medium to ensure the China size conversion was not too small for me. Instead, it was much larger than I anticipated, and it will suit my mother’s body much more adequately.

This is too bad, as I really love the design of both the feathers and the unique cut of the shirt.

The feather design is layered – gold and black feathers are printed onto the shirt in the same material it is made of, but the top white feathers are similar to the feeling of prints on t-shirts that eventually crack and crinkle over time.

The shirt design is really neat though – I really like the cuts on the top of sleeves – it’s a nice sexy touch without being over the top.

If the material were different, I would definitely order a smaller version of this shirt, but due to the lack of breathability in warmer weather (when I would be wearing it) due to the material type and my fear of sweat showing in the armpit area, I am not totally sold on it.

I really did want to love it :(

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

krysten26 added a new review for
    Scentsy Ornament

BJAdams added a new review for
    Ivory Dish Soap

kathryn.kef added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

crazynathou added a new review for
    GUM Eez-Thru Flossers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?