Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Reviews
#514 in Perfume

May 15, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love !!

This is my absolute favourite perfume. It’s a little pricey but a little goes a long way and the bottle will last a long time. It’s the perfect amount of fresh and fruity and not too strong

April 27, 2020

Very fresh floral scent

This scent is perfect for spring! If you like floral smells, you will love this perfume. Light and fresh. Not overbearing. Long lasting. I received it as a gift so I can't comment on price.

July 14, 2019
    Stockport, United Kingdom

Must have

This is my must have perfume it's so elegant yet so boss lady smells beautiful , I would reccomend this for special occasions even a bride , I had this bought as a Christmas present and lit8can not go without it

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A fresh scent with a lasting floral signature

Dior is one of favourite perfumes so when they brought the bouquet one out I jumped at the chance, slightly different to normal miss dior scent, I personally wear mine in the day as it as a fresh scent of flowers that is subtle and not over powering a couple of squirts will last a few hrs and carry a sample bottle in your purse just so u can refresh throughout the day. Def a hands up for me for a day time perfume.

June 22, 2019

Lovely.

I got this as a gift a while back. This scent is not too strong for a typical person. It is light and floral, the stay-wear isn't too long but there will still be subtle hints of it after long use. The bottle is a little bulky, but really aesthetically pleasing when placed on your vanity space. Not too great for travel purposes. I've always received compliments when I wear it.

February 22, 2019

Amazing scent

this is a super strong floral scent perfume, it lasts super long compared to Dior Miss Dior Eau De Parfum, it has a very strong scent of roses which i love, i would recommend to anyone who loves the smell of roses and a strong scented perfume

April 14, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love it

This is an awesome perfume. I love the smell and it lasts for a while, you don't need to put too much on S expensive but I really love it. I'm definitely going to be using this from now on.

April 04, 2017

I love this perfume, I really do, I even wore it on my wedding day. My only complaint and I hate to even have one is that I don't think it lasts as long as my other perfume brands. I wear perfume everyday, so I love to smell nice and fresh, and with this perfume I feel the need to reapply in the afternoons to make sure I smell good because trust me, you want to smell like this perfume!

September 19, 2016

Seriously a woman's fragrance, no doubt about it! My hubby loved and my "allergy friends" did not complain when I wore this around them. It is lovely, light, floral and a bit fruity. Never overpowering, yet lasted a long time.

September 19, 2016

What a great scent! It smells quite delightful yet it is not overpowering. One of my favourite perfumes out there. I like to enter with a pleasant subtle scent and this does that