Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 1304 in Perfume

April 04, 2017

I love this perfume, I really do, I even wore it on my wedding day. My only complaint and I hate to even have one is that I don't think it lasts as long as my other perfume brands. I wear perfume everyday, so I love to smell nice and fresh, and with this perfume I feel the need to reapply in the afternoons to make sure I smell good because trust me, you want to smell like this perfume!

September 19, 2016

Seriously a woman's fragrance, no doubt about it! My hubby loved and my "allergy friends" did not complain when I wore this around them. It is lovely, light, floral and a bit fruity. Never overpowering, yet lasted a long time.

September 19, 2016

What a great scent! It smells quite delightful yet it is not overpowering. One of my favourite perfumes out there. I like to enter with a pleasant subtle scent and this does that

September 16, 2016

I usually wear perfume everyday and I think this one stays smelling very long. It's not way too strong and not way too weak. I think this is a very good perfume for me to use.

September 16, 2016

Odeur qui sent le ciel. Ne tiens pas super longtemps sur moi par contre. Bouteille très belle à mettre en décoration sur le bureau. Je ne me tanne jamais de cette odeur divine.

March 17, 2016

A friend of mine just gave me this perfume. I normally wear the original Miss Dior which is more musky on me. This one has more floral notes to it. While I am not into floral perfumes I find this one is nice and refreshing. It's light so I don't feel like I'm drowning in flowers. I've been wearing it everyday and my husband loves the smell! Definitely one I would keep in my perfume stash. All time fav is still the original but it's nice to mix it up every now and again.

November 24, 2015

Very nice fragrance from Dior. Sweet but not too sweet, floral accents to it. Stays with you for a good while. Nice little treat for yourself.

June 01, 2015

I feel so pretty when I wear this perfume, very DIOR! So sweet and elegant. Worth every penny!

June 01, 2015

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet has a light lovely scent perfect for this time of year.

April 01, 2015

This perfume is my favourite perfume of all time!!! I think it's just so light and springy and feminine and sweet, it's what I call the perfect scent!!!