Miss Dior Eau de Parfum Reviews
#512 in Perfume

June 11, 2017

I love this perfume! I've been using it for years and it is definitely a keeper. It is the perfect combination of sweet and fresh with notes of vanilla.

February 16, 2017

It smell really good and stay all day long. I have it with the kind of gift package with a body cream. I definitelly love those two. It's little bit expensive but it's Dior

June 30, 2016

This perfume is really strong and too much. The price is high like most higher end perfumes but it just gives me a headache. I have only received a deluxe sample of this and glad I didn't buy it.

May 08, 2015

I tried a sample of this wonderful and fresh perfume and was instantly in the "Got to have it!" mode.

April 30, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this perfume. It is a classic Dior fragrance and highly recommend it. It is refreshing a lovely combination of soft and strong. It's just right.

March 08, 2015

Mias Dior fragrances are some of my favoruites. I This is my favorite of the Miss Dior line. I really like this one, especially coming out of a cold, long winter. Fresh, light, femine.