MoroccanOil Dry Shampoo
Good

MoroccanOil Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #905 out of 2555 in Hair Care

March 02, 2017

Im so please i tried this dry shampoo! It makes my hair looking clean and soft. It doesn't leave residues. My hair look freshly cleaned without the stiffness that some other dry shampoo add. It also has a nice clean scent.

August 14, 2016

This is an amazing dry shampoo. I enjoy it's sweet floral scent. Applying it close to the hair or at a distance is indifferent as it leaves no residue. It has a fast drying formula. It is great for quick touch-ups, eliminates excess oil, odour or build-up. It's quite effective in moisturizing the hair. The result is fresh, soft silky hair and you're ready to go.

February 08, 2016

As a dark haired girl with bangs and gym goer I've found that I need to wash my hair every day to keep it looking nice. Previous dry shampoo's I've used have either made my hair look wet or white! This dry shampoo keeps my dark hair dark, it also keeps it looking clean. You do lose some of the shine, but it's very effective and worth the use!

June 26, 2015

After trying many different dry shampoos, this is m favourite! It has an amazing scent, leaves my hair feeling soft and clean, and the one for light coloured hair has a subtle lavender tint to combat brassiness. At around $30, it is definitely far more expensive than most dry shampoos, but it is easily the best I have ever used.

May 14, 2015

I recently have lightened my hair to platinum blonde and was concerned about the upkeep. I have been trying to NOT over shampoo. I do not want it to turn brassy. I have always loved the Moroccan Oil line so I was thrilled to see they were now making a dry shampoo. The scent is the traditional Moroccan Oil smell and the dry shampoo works fabulously! I was able to get another two days out of my style before needing to shampoo again. It also has a toner in it and I am still loving the color of my hair even after a month since my last trip to the salon.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for