Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap Reviews

April 16, 2018

Gotta get used to the switch

I began using this dish soap because I really like the scent. Because it is so natural, it is a thinner consistency than the other brands I have previously used (Palmolive, Dawn, Ajax, etc). Because of that I find I have to be careful or I will pour out way more than I actually need. It doesn't seem to lather the same way other brands do either, which again is something to get used to. I find that it definitely cuts grease and cleans well.

June 21, 2017

Product works great

This product smells great and works well. The thing I like the most is the dispenser as it is solid and feels good. I will be refilling the bottle when I run out of dish soap!

April 22, 2017

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap is amazing. They have a bunch of different scents and they all smell so good. It also works so good on greasy things I couldn't believe it. It works better then all the high end dish soaps out there. I definitely recommend using this dish soap. They're products are all natural and natural essential oils. They even have limited edition scents. I never thought I would switch my dish soap to something I've never used before but after trying Mrs. Meyers Clean Day it is now the only one i use.