Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap Reviews

September 03, 2018

Smells great and gets the job done safely!

This soap is healthier for the environment and your home while still getting your kitchen/dishes perfectly clean. Has a nice scent that is natural and not fake smelling. Great value for quantity received!

April 16, 2018

Gotta get used to the switch

I began using this dish soap because I really like the scent. Because it is so natural, it is a thinner consistency than the other brands I have previously used (Palmolive, Dawn, Ajax, etc). Because of that I find I have to be careful or I will pour out way more than I actually need. It doesn't seem to lather the same way other brands do either, which again is something to get used to. I find that it definitely cuts grease and cleans well.

June 21, 2017

Product works great

This product smells great and works well. The thing I like the most is the dispenser as it is solid and feels good. I will be refilling the bottle when I run out of dish soap!

April 22, 2017

Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap is amazing. They have a bunch of different scents and they all smell so good. It also works so good on greasy things I couldn't believe it. It works better then all the high end dish soaps out there. I definitely recommend using this dish soap. They're products are all natural and natural essential oils. They even have limited edition scents. I never thought I would switch my dish soap to something I've never used before but after trying Mrs. Meyers Clean Day it is now the only one i use.