Mugler Angel Muse Reviews
Ranked #333 in Perfume

April 14, 2017

Well what can i say I love Angel and I think now I love Angel Muse even more. There is something decadent and sexy about this scent and i have received many compliments on it. In comparison to Angel this scent is softer I really love it and it is my number one at the moment. It is pricey though.

January 06, 2017

All I can say is this perfume is stink. I thought at first I could smell a hint of baby powder
    but the smell soon was overpowered by too many unidentifiable smells.

January 06, 2017

Love the scent. It is a chocolate vanilla scent with a bit of a caramel warmth undertone Having been eyeing the scent for awhile. It is on my birthday wish list.

September 30, 2016

i received this as a sample ..i found the scent very nice after it calmed down a bit..it was really over powering at first..after a bit it was a nice aroma that lasted all day..

2.0/5

August 16, 2016

This fragrance is super light.... like barely there light. There was something about the scent that I liked, but only slightly...like an afterthought. Its super expensive at around $78 for such a small bottle. I will not be buying this that's for sure.