Nair Soft Touch Wax Strips for Body

Nair Soft Touch Wax Strips for Body Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 476 in Hair Removal

NAIR Soft Touch Wax Strips are made with resin wax on non-woven strips, making them easy to separate, easy to apply, and easy to use. Wax strips follow body contours for easy hair removal. NAIR Soft Touch Wax Strips are effective on as little as one week of hair growth.

March 24, 2014

I really disliked this product. It didn't remove any hair and the wax remained on my skin and was really difficult to remove. Would not recommend or purchase in the future

August 13, 2009

This product was very easy to use. I normally don't use wax but this was pretty easy, the pain was there but not for long. It lasted much longer than shaving!

July 21, 2009

Not my favorite product....the wax was hard to get off the skin and didnt remove the hair all in one take. It was messy and time consuming, probably would have been easier just shaving!

1.5/5

June 03, 2009

I didn't like this product at all because I found it didn't get all the hair and left a very sticky mess behind!

May 27, 2009

my favorite waxing strips of all time. Perfect for the whole body. Not messy at all. Gets the job done everytime! you don't have to go back and redo an area. it gets hair off within the first try. I've tried other brands like Sally's but they just dont compare to this nair.

November 07, 2006

It's actually not as painful as using normal wax, of course it still hurts a little bit for those of us who was we know, and also it's not as messy.

Because usally I go to a salon and get a wax back home but since I am now on a student budget I decided to try and do it for myself...
    I tried to by a regualr microwave wax kit and it was sooo messy and the wax cooled down too quickly so I had to reheat...
    But the strips are perfect all you do is rub them in between ur palms to warm them up...I used my blowdryer just to be sure.... and place them where you want and use them! ....I even did my Bikini!

I was scared at first but it actually hurt LESS than at a salon...

But the bikini comes in a seperate box, it comes with small facial strips but my mom took the facial ones lol..

But I definately recommed the Body ones for those of us who hate the mess and pain.
    Also the affordability...with these Nair strips Im gonna start waxing myself and saving a whoole lotta money lol

PS: it works on short hairs as well...and they are reusuable too