• Nakiuk Fur Boots - Seal Fur

Nakiuk Fur Boots - Seal Fur Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 107 in Boots

0.5/5

February 24, 2016

First of all; I do NOT want to offend anyone. I just wanted to say that my granddaughter bought a pair of these and showed them to me and her father. They not only looked unfashionable, we were BOTH upset. You see, her father and I could not comprehend why anyone would want seal fur boots. The way I see it, there is more than enough animal cruelty in the world without adding to it by killing seals to keep a person's feet warm. There are a lot more options out there. To anyone that is offended by my comments, I am truly sorry but Chick advisory are free to remove it on their own accord or (and I'm sure there will be) if others find fault or are offended. Like I always say, all people are different.My intentions are not to hurt or offend anyone; just my opinion. Actually, to be honest to all that may be offended by my comments..... I am offended by the previous review SORRY

February 24, 2016

My husband and I love the outdoors. We especially love 4 wheeling but hate being cold so we purchased these Nakiuk Fur Boots. These boots are so warm that you can go bare feet. You will never be cold. I have wore these boots for long 4 wheeling drives and never got cold even if it was really cold out. They are very durable. Good quality. They have a side zipper and front lace. You can get them in a wide variety of colors.

Make sure you purchase the correct size since this is very important to keeping the warmth. I find that the Seal fur is flexible and more comfortable then others I have tried. Now these are quite expensive but you have them for a lifetime. I believe they cost me a bit over $300 but very worth it to me.

evey55 added a new review for
    Tim Hortons Timbits

sweatheart76 has posted in the forum topic
    Product review!! - Gliss / got2b

Griechux added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    For those that use at home hair color...

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sweatheart76 added a new review for
    doritos ketchup

Rainz added a new review for
    Ponds Cold cream Dry skin