Natural Calm Raspberry - Lemon Magnesium Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 08, 2017

I HAVE BEEN TAKING NATURAL CALM EVERY NIGHT BEFORE BED NOW FOR ABOUT 10 WEEKS. i SEEM TO HAVE A MORE RESTFUL SLEEP - I LOVE THE RASPBERRY LEMON FLAVOUR - REMINDS ME OF HOT LEMON WHEN YOU ARE SICK! I AM A RUNNER AND I HAVEN'T HAD ANY LEG CRAMPS SINCE STARTING TAKING IT. SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME

February 21, 2017

This product may have just changed my life. I received a 5 packet sample in the mail recently and I haven't even finished my sample and I went and bought some today. It's absolutely wonderful. I am totally shocked by how quickly and we'll it works. I have serious anxiety and I think this has saved me from 2 panic attacks already as I have been having a hard time lately. I have tried prescription drugs that are less effective and I am so very impressed. It's not cheap though. It's about 40$ for 226 grams but depending how long it lasts you its well worth it. I would recommend this to anyone(as the box describes) who has any of the following problems :Stress, Anxiety, spasms, nervousness, Low energy, trouble sleeping, muscle tension, Irritability. But I have heard from people it makes you poop so watch out lol

February 15, 2017

WOW I received my free samples which they also included a $3 coupon (just go on their website "Natural Calm" to order yours! I would say within 30 minutes, i felt an instant calming effect. I am usually a very skeptical kinda person, but this product is genuinely excellent :) I will most definitely purchase this!!!

December 18, 2016

This is one of my husband's favorite flavor. I love using Natural Calm as well. My hubby is the one who's got magnesium deficiency and he loves having the magnesium in powder form than the boring pills. Careful in using this though as it will make u go to the bathroom frequently. I only use it before bedtime and it really calms me down. It also helps with my sleep which is amazing!

September 19, 2016

If you're looking for a method to "keep you regular" in addition to getting the boost of a little extra magnesium in your diet then I highly recommend this product. It's delicious tasting and lasts a good length of time if you have it occasionally. It's hard to get enough magnesium naturally through diet alone, so this is a great solution for days that you may come up a little short.

June 23, 2016

AMAZING!!!!! someone recommended this to me when i have strained muscles. The first time i drank it, instantly i felt the effects. I love that even if you dont feel stressed and drink this, you feel alot more calm. I give it to my 9 yr old and he sleeps like a baby. Love this. The taste is great and i just love it. I didnt realize how much my body was lacking magnesium until i stared on the Calm regularly.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

May 11, 2016

I love the taste and benefits of this Natural Calm Magnesium from #NaturalVitality. It is an easily dissolved powder in delicious Raspberry-Lemon. I take it just before bed to help me relax and I have a restful stressless sleep.
    I purchase this product on-going. I don't want to run out. It also helps with cramping. I know when I have missed taken it. The muscles in my legs and feet cramp. #NaturalCalm #NONGMO #Vegan