Nature's Bounty B Complex with B12 Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 313 in Vitamins/Minerals

June 10, 2017

I take this B-complex every morning. I love it. It has everything you need, even biotin and folic acid. Comes with a good amount of pills as well. Ill continue to buy it.

January 11, 2017

This B complex with B12 sublingual supplement is AMAZING! The price is great and is 60 days worth the supplement. Within 2 weeks of taking I noticed a difference in my mood, energy level and my b12 was back up to a normal level, for anyone who is b12 deficient you know how hard it is to find a b12 that your body will actually absorb. It kind of tastes like cough syrup but not horrible and you just place under your tongue for 30 secs and then swallow! Super easy!

June 29, 2016

I really need some of this Nature's Bounty B Complex with B12 this would really help with my red blood cells and my body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins. As i can't seem to get rid of the stretched skin on my stomach after having 4 kids and my bottom sagging down onto my thighs :(

May 15, 2016

This is a great tasting Vegetarian Alcohol Free Easy to take Liquid. I take One full dropper once per day under the tongue. Helps to form red blood cells and helps my body metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...