Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies Reviews

January 22, 2020

A snack that helps!

I LOVE this product. It’s implrtant to supplement our diets sometimes, and Nature’s Bounty makes it easy to make sure you hair, skin, and nails are all healthy and growing with this great product. I use this daily, and I look forward to it each day as a snack, but it’s healthy! Tastes delicious, and I can definitely see a difference when I use it.

January 16, 2020

Stronger nails

I have to agree with the group, this is an effective product. Been using it for 2 years now,ever since getting a friend bottle at the women's show. Love that they're a gummy and not something I have to swallow

January 05, 2020

Not a Bad Taste

I have been trying to find a way to improve hair growth and nails before I got pregnant. This product worked great. I did notice a difference in my nails growing faster and feeling a lot stronger.

September 26, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Great product that really works

I would definitely buy this product over and over again. I usually can't grow my nails so I've been wearing fake nails for a long time. When I started taking these vitamins I was impressed, after about a week my nails started growing. Now I actually have my actual nails growing, no more fake nails. Also my hair has been growing alot! Also it's nice and shiney. I've already recommended it to a few people that have also started using and and they love it too.

August 20, 2019

I love these!

I bought these as I read the reviews.
    I love them. They seem to do amazing for me.

My nails do not break as often.

I notice that my skin is clear compared to before.

My hair.. well.. I am still waiting to see what happens there :)

July 26, 2019

No Changes

The taste of these gummies was the best thing about them. I didn't get any results or changes in my hair and skin from taking them. They're expensive for the amount and dosage of the vitamins you get.
    I had better results when taking vitamins with a higher dose of biotin.

2.2/5

June 24, 2019

Meh

Barely does anything. I looked up the nutritional value and it can't keep up with it's competitors. I would not recommend it. I feel like i wasted my money.

June 12, 2019
    New York, United States

I would buy this product again !!

I bought these gummies on a whim as they were BOGO and I wanted to try the new orange flavor and to see if they really work . They do!! My hair and nails have grown since I started taking these and the flavors are yummy!!

May 29, 2019

Taste amazing but I saw no changes

Honestly, I didn’t take this product long enough to really know if they are effective but they taste so good I usually end up eating more that recommended... oops

May 17, 2019

It nothing special

I have tried this for about a month. The changes I have seen are maybe my nails have got stronger. As for my hair and skin I don't see much difference maybe taking it for longer period of time will have different affect.