Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies Reviews

February 20, 2019

Use daily

I have been using these for the past year and notice the benefits. My hair grows at a quicker rate and I know this because my grey roots start to show which means I need to dye it at least a week or more, sooner than I normally would. Also my nails grow slightly quicker but most importantly they are stronger and not prone to splitting.
    They also taste great, I mentally remind myself I am not eating candy at 6am.

February 20, 2019

Worked well for me

In terms of health of my hair after taking these vitamins for a steady 5 months I noticed my hair was looking a lot more silky and soft. After a year of using these vitamins I noticed my hair looking much healthier, and had gained length faster than usual. It is a gradual process and doesn’t happen over night. Just like with anything else this is not a miracle cure to get long locks but if you keep taking them you definitely see an improvement in the health of your hair and length but don’t go buying these expecting to see like 6 inches of growth in two months because that’s just not realistic.

January 23, 2019

Amazing results

I've been using this product for a while now. I right away noticed a difference in my nails growing quicker. Now I'm starting to see results in my hair health and length.

January 10, 2019

Gummies for adults

Nature's Bounty for Hair, Skin and nails are easy to eat and priced competitively. I also enjoy the taste of them and they are visibly strengthening my hair and nails .
    I started taking them so my toddler would want to take his gummy vitamins. Now he reminds me everyday.

September 13, 2018

Best tasting vitamins

I simply love the taste of these vitamins. They are like a treat. They have improved my nails for sure. I had nail peeling and splitting all the time. Now my nails are strong and healthy.

August 26, 2018

Worth a try!!!!!

Hands down have to say that the Nature’s Bounty hair ,skin, & nails gummies are the best part of waking up every morning. I’ve been eating the gummies for almost 2 years and there awesome. I see a HUGE difference in my hair and my nails. For someone who had very weak brittle nails, I can say that after taking the gummies I see a big improvement. As for my hair... I LOVE THEM. Since taking the gummies I’ve stopped shedding hair. After washing my hair I would have many many strands fall out but now it’s significantly less. I would 10/10 would recommend.

August 26, 2018

Works wonders for hair and nails

These gummies are my unlimited key to having less hair fall and strong nails! They taste amazing and do wonders for me, it’s an essential for my daily routine and keeps my vitamin levels in check! I would totally recommend all women to try using theses.

August 25, 2018

Best one out there. Best bang for your buck.

I have used these for two years now and my growth has increased by 50%. I find for the price and accessibility these are the best. Yay shoppers drug mart!

August 21, 2018

MY nails are definitely stronger!

I have been using this product for over 4 months now. While I don’t notice much difference in my hair, I can say that I have noticed a huge difference in my nails. They aren’t as brittle and definitely a lot stronger. For this reason, I would definitely recommend the product for that alone.

August 18, 2018

What a difference!

I used Nature's Bounty hair, skin and nails faithfully for 3 months straight. By the end of those 3 months my nails felt so strong and actually grew very fast. My hair felt so much smoother and stronger. My skin felt good to the touch, not dry like it tends to be especially in the winter months. I will definitely be buying again soon. Great tasting gummy too!