Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies Reviews

September 26, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Great product that really works

I would definitely buy this product over and over again. I usually can't grow my nails so I've been wearing fake nails for a long time. When I started taking these vitamins I was impressed, after about a week my nails started growing. Now I actually have my actual nails growing, no more fake nails. Also my hair has been growing alot! Also it's nice and shiney. I've already recommended it to a few people that have also started using and and they love it too.

August 20, 2019

I love these!

I bought these as I read the reviews.
    I love them. They seem to do amazing for me.

My nails do not break as often.

I notice that my skin is clear compared to before.

My hair.. well.. I am still waiting to see what happens there :)

July 26, 2019

No Changes

The taste of these gummies was the best thing about them. I didn't get any results or changes in my hair and skin from taking them. They're expensive for the amount and dosage of the vitamins you get.
    I had better results when taking vitamins with a higher dose of biotin.

2.2/5

June 24, 2019

Meh

Barely does anything. I looked up the nutritional value and it can't keep up with it's competitors. I would not recommend it. I feel like i wasted my money.

June 12, 2019
    New York, United States

I would buy this product again !!

I bought these gummies on a whim as they were BOGO and I wanted to try the new orange flavor and to see if they really work . They do!! My hair and nails have grown since I started taking these and the flavors are yummy!!

May 29, 2019

Taste amazing but I saw no changes

Honestly, I didn’t take this product long enough to really know if they are effective but they taste so good I usually end up eating more that recommended... oops

May 17, 2019

It nothing special

I have tried this for about a month. The changes I have seen are maybe my nails have got stronger. As for my hair and skin I don't see much difference maybe taking it for longer period of time will have different affect.

May 16, 2019

for once, something that actually helps my hair grow!

Most people won't even buy these gummies because they're all so sick of products that promise longer stronger hair. I, too, was one of these people and just assumed no product will ever stimulate growth and gave up.... UNTIL one day I gave back in.. Lol. I saw these dummies and thought whatever I'll give them a whirl. I kid you not, after only a few months I Had people commenting me that my hair was growing. It's been a year that I've been taking these vitamin dummies and my hair has grown at least an inch and a half. That doesn't sound like a lot to most people... but my hair truly stopped growing years ago so this was huge for me. Definitely recommend.

April 24, 2019

Seems good so far

I have been taking these supplements for almost 2 months and have noticed a positive change in my hair and nails. Kind of hard to judge hair growth in the short time, but it seems to be falling out less. I’m going to keep on with my Costco size container and see what happens !

April 05, 2019

Strong nails

I have been taking these gummies for 3 months now and have noticed a significant change in my nails. They are no longer brittle and chipping. I found my hair was falling in the shower and when I brushed before taking these and this is no longer the case. Love these gummies so much, even the strawberry flavour is great.