Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies Reviews

April 05, 2019

Strong nails

I have been taking these gummies for 3 months now and have noticed a significant change in my nails. They are no longer brittle and chipping. I found my hair was falling in the shower and when I brushed before taking these and this is no longer the case. Love these gummies so much, even the strawberry flavour is great.

March 25, 2019

These taste great and work!

I love the raspberry taste, and they really work my hair and nails grow so much faster and look so much healthier. My daughter and husband loves these too.

March 18, 2019

Délicieux mais plus ou moins efficaces

Les vitamines goûtent très bon, cest presque un bonbon pour moi. Toutefois, je viens de terminer mon pot (quelques mois donc) et je ne peux pas dire que jai remarquer quelconque différence dans mes cheveux. Mais ongles sont plus en santé, mais en même temps, j'en ai prit soin davantage alors je ne suis pas en mesure de faire un lien direct avec les.vitamines. Somme toute, elle ne peuvent pas faire de tord et comme je l'ai mentionné, elles sont délicieuses

March 06, 2019

Stronger nails

I had really brittle nails and a friend recommended I give this a try. It really does work and the gummies taste great. I have noticed that my nails are a lot stronger and my hair doesn't seem to be falling out as much. I highly recommend this product if you are experiencing any issues with your nails or hair. It does work.

February 20, 2019

Use daily

I have been using these for the past year and notice the benefits. My hair grows at a quicker rate and I know this because my grey roots start to show which means I need to dye it at least a week or more, sooner than I normally would. Also my nails grow slightly quicker but most importantly they are stronger and not prone to splitting.
    They also taste great, I mentally remind myself I am not eating candy at 6am.

February 20, 2019

Worked well for me

In terms of health of my hair after taking these vitamins for a steady 5 months I noticed my hair was looking a lot more silky and soft. After a year of using these vitamins I noticed my hair looking much healthier, and had gained length faster than usual. It is a gradual process and doesn’t happen over night. Just like with anything else this is not a miracle cure to get long locks but if you keep taking them you definitely see an improvement in the health of your hair and length but don’t go buying these expecting to see like 6 inches of growth in two months because that’s just not realistic.

January 23, 2019

Amazing results

I've been using this product for a while now. I right away noticed a difference in my nails growing quicker. Now I'm starting to see results in my hair health and length.

January 10, 2019

Gummies for adults

Nature's Bounty for Hair, Skin and nails are easy to eat and priced competitively. I also enjoy the taste of them and they are visibly strengthening my hair and nails .
    I started taking them so my toddler would want to take his gummy vitamins. Now he reminds me everyday.

September 13, 2018

Best tasting vitamins

I simply love the taste of these vitamins. They are like a treat. They have improved my nails for sure. I had nail peeling and splitting all the time. Now my nails are strong and healthy.

August 26, 2018

Worth a try!!!!!

Hands down have to say that the Nature’s Bounty hair ,skin, & nails gummies are the best part of waking up every morning. I’ve been eating the gummies for almost 2 years and there awesome. I see a HUGE difference in my hair and my nails. For someone who had very weak brittle nails, I can say that after taking the gummies I see a big improvement. As for my hair... I LOVE THEM. Since taking the gummies I’ve stopped shedding hair. After washing my hair I would have many many strands fall out but now it’s significantly less. I would 10/10 would recommend.