Nature's Path Hemp Plus Granola Cereal Reviews
#361 in Cereal

July 31, 2017

crunchy and satisfying

Nature's Path Granola Cereal taste crunchy and sweet and comes in a variety of flavours - coconut, pumpkin seed etc. I often add yogurt and fresh fruit for a quick breakfast or lunch.

March 15, 2017

It tastes sooo good ! Only thing: a little too much sugar for me. I feel like it could be as good without this much sweetness. I buy it when the price is lower than usual because I find it a bit expansive, but for this range of quality the price is not bad in itself! Lots of good ingredients, vegan and omega-3 ! How nice

May 19, 2014

ohhh, I really liked this cereal, and knowing it's quality organic ingredients really helped.
    It was tasty, just enough sweetness for me and with almond milk or yogurt, yummmm!

March 25, 2014

We love this granola in our house; even my young toddlers love this cereal. I appreciate that it's GMO free and the company is based in Richmond, BC (Canadian version).

March 18, 2014

This granola cereal has so much flavour and is still great for you. Sweet, but not too sweet, makes a great addition to your breakfast yogurt for a nice parfait!